ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Dear Steve Rayson ...
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: Dear Steve Rayson ...
Porridge oats
Last edited by Shambles on 18 Oct 2013, 21:47, edited 1 time in total.
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: Dear Steve Rayson ...
Boiled eggs
Last edited by Shambles on 18 Oct 2013, 21:30, edited 1 time in total.
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Dear Steve Rayson ...
My intentions are strictly amiableShambles wrote:Shambles off to check in-box![]()
Shambles back, nope, nada nish...bloody teases on this site![]()
![]()
![]()
Nooooooo Teebs just usual Shambles versus dvbuk banter![]()
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: Dear Steve Rayson ...
Shredded wheat
Last edited by Shambles on 18 Oct 2013, 21:31, edited 1 time in total.
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Dear Steve Rayson ...
Yes and Yes.mickeymacca wrote:
Do you have to log in and log off every day, and as such do you see the PDAs as way of keeping tabs on us ?
Using Blackbay they can tell where you were and when the second you scan anything,what time you leave local collects at the post office,what time you scan traced,specials and recorded back into the DO and what time you log off.
It's a portable spy basically.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: Dear Steve Rayson ...
Bit like the buses GPS they can tell where you are, if they have to shorten your route and turn you, due to traffic etc...another asset from The Big Brother tool kit 
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Dear Steve Rayson ...
It is a useful tool though when somebody says they haven't had an item and unlike the old days we can categorically state what, who, when and where.fishtank wrote:Yes and Yes.mickeymacca wrote:
Do you have to log in and log off every day, and as such do you see the PDAs as way of keeping tabs on us ?
Using Blackbay they can tell where you were and when the second you scan anything,what time you leave local collects at the post office,what time you scan traced,specials and recorded back into the DO and what time you log off.
It's a portable spy basically.
-
2pints
- Posts: 286
- Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 16:46
- Gender: Male
Re: Dear Steve Rayson ...
I find the pda fine to use.No problems at all.If you use them right they are very quick(unless of course you have a faulty pda)
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: Dear Steve Rayson ...
Last edited by Shambles on 18 Oct 2013, 21:32, edited 1 time in total.
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
mickeymacca
- Posts: 503
- Joined: 21 Jun 2012, 18:03
- Gender: Male
-
Alverton
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 01 May 2012, 22:30
- Gender: Male
Re: Dear Steve Rayson ...
I don't understand any of this. I don't ever want to use a pen and paper ever again, far to much hassle. Cost me a ridiculous amount of time.
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Dear Steve Rayson ...
Wait until that day when the PDA goes and does a proper wobbly.Alverton wrote:I don't understand any of this. I don't ever want to use a pen and paper ever again, far to much hassle. Cost me a ridiculous amount of time.
There are times when they can just refuse to play for hours.
And saying 'computer says no' gets very boring, very quickly.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Dear Steve Rayson ...
Who's Steve Rayson?
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Dear Steve Rayson ...
I may be wrong, but I believe he works somewhere in RM and claimed that using PDA's takes no longer then the old pen and paper system.dvbuk55 wrote:Who's Steve Rayson?
Think that's what the OP meant.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.