Cut Off King wrote:Finally made up my mind, Its a YES from me.Cut Off King wrote:I still don't know which way to vote,
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Industrial Action ballot 2013 how did you vote
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: Industrial Action ballot 2013 how did you vote
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Industrial Action ballot 2013 how did you vote
You know it makes sense.Cut Off King wrote:Finally made up my mind, Its a YES from me.Cut Off King wrote:I still don't know which way to vote,
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Industrial Action ballot 2013 how did you vote
If you have not voted yet do it now and post it this just a poll the only vote that will count is a posted one you only have one day left to do so do it now!
-
Godric
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 855
- Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 12:08
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Kingdom of Alba
Re: Industrial Action ballot 2013 how did you vote
I voted what I always for for in a strike ... YES because I am a YES man 
"Vi har haft århundraden av kärlek och tillit till varandra."
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Industrial Action ballot 2013 how did you vote
dom says do you say YES you meanGodric wrote:I voted what I always for for in a strike ... YES because I am a YES man
-
Cut Off King
- Posts: 1078
- Joined: 23 Jun 2009, 21:18
- Gender: Female
Re: Industrial Action ballot 2013 how did you vote
After another extension to the threatened strike date, I'm wondering if we did the right thing. What's the point of voting yes if the CWUHQ are afraid to call a strike.fishtank wrote:You know it makes sense.Cut Off King wrote:Finally made up my mind, Its a YES from me.Cut Off King wrote:I still don't know which way to vote,
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3622
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Re: Industrial Action ballot 2013 how did you vote
I'm quite worried about the extension, what if Royal mail is stringing it along, even if they say the ballot result will be valid until 27th November whats to stop them from changing their mind and saying its not valid after all, have another ballot by then it will be January ? 
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.