ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Still don't know what a manager does!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Still don't know what a manager does!

Post by krussel »

In fairness our Dom took out a delivery on sat as no one wanted the OT, he was not very happy.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: Still don't know what a manager does!

Post by Shambles »

Lincox wrote:Moya Greene is ultimately responsible for the national industrial action ballot about to take place. She is entirely responsible for the shambles :left: :shock: in which the BT2010 Agreement has been handled and the reckless way in which modernisation has been managed in those units that have been through the changes. It is down to her mismanagement, that shop floor management have been able to ride rough shod over workers who have had to endure all kinds of harassment, humiliation, intimidation and bullying, and yes although CWU are not blameless in allowing this to fester year on year, it is she who had the ultimate power to change this third world way of going about transformation.

:chuckle blooooming Well Said, although could you keep me out of it next time :neutral:

You know I'm only ever seen but very rarely heard :angel :whistle
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: Still don't know what a manager does!

Post by Shambles »

krussel wrote:In fairness our Dom took out a delivery on sat as no one wanted the OT, he was not very happy.
:chuckle :shock: shame that :chuckle
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Still don't know what a manager does!

Post by krussel »

Shambles wrote:
krussel wrote:In fairness our Dom took out a delivery on sat as no one wanted the OT, he was not very happy.
:chuckle :shock: shame that :chuckle

And it was raining :Very Happy
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: Still don't know what a manager does!

Post by Shambles »

krussel wrote:
Shambles wrote:
krussel wrote:In fairness our Dom took out a delivery on sat as no one wanted the OT, he was not very happy.
:chuckle :shock: shame that :chuckle

And it was raining :Very Happy

If we had a Bleeding Heart icon....

I wouldn't use it :chuckle
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
5plusbonusball
Posts: 1136
Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
Gender: Male
Location: up north of watford

Re: Still don't know what a manager does!

Post by 5plusbonusball »

Did he or she complete the delivery using a pda , doing the specials and tracked and the large packets, no mis-deliveries and brought nothing back , I don't suppose so :wink:
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: Still don't know what a manager does!

Post by Lincox »

Sorry Shambles but I did write it without a capital letter (s) :left: :oops:
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Still don't know what a manager does!

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: Still don't know what a manager does!

Post by Shambles »

Lincox wrote:Sorry Shambles but I did write it without a capital letter (s) :left: :oops:
Hmmmm.... :chuckle smart a$$ :whistle
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: Still don't know what a manager does!

Post by Shambles »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Image
:left:

Well it seems a shame to waste it :chuckle

:nana :shock: :nana
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Still don't know what a manager does!

Post by krussel »

5plusbonusball wrote:Did he or she complete the delivery using a pda , doing the specials and tracked and the large packets, no mis-deliveries and brought nothing back , I don't suppose so :wink:

Did not take the overweight parcels but he did the rest. Well I assume as he was still out there when I went home at 12.15. In fact he could still be out there. :dance
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........