ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How to stay safe in the sun

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
delboy1969
Posts: 95
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 17:40
Gender: Male

Re: How to stay safe in the sun

Post by delboy1969 »

I find drinking lots of water before you go out really helps for when you are actually out.

And I now have a serious urge to punch anyone who asks me if its "warm enough for you postie" :d'oh!
woofwoof
Posts: 1516
Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
Gender: Male
Location: stinky land

Re: How to stay safe in the sun

Post by woofwoof »

Put a Babar Bhatti in every cdv as "it ain't half hot mum"
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: How to stay safe in the sun

Post by krussel »

woofwoof wrote:Put a Babar Bhatti in every cdv as "it ain't half hot mum"

Woof your showing your age mate :left: :wink:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
CharlesSpooner
Posts: 383
Joined: 20 Jul 2011, 15:22
Gender: Male

Re: How to stay safe in the sun

Post by CharlesSpooner »

delboy1969 wrote:I find drinking lots of water before you go out really helps for when you are actually out.

And I now have a serious urge to punch anyone who asks me if its "warm enough for you postie" :d'oh!
Unless you have no toilet facilities on your delivery.

"You've got the best job in the world in this weather 'eh Postie?" :mad