ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
shorts banned
-
TheCobra
- Posts: 249
- Joined: 31 Dec 2011, 09:58
- Gender: Male
Re: shorts banned
It's just a simple, modern day man-contest. 
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: shorts banned
Have you had your blood pressure checked recentlydoorstepped wrote:STILL IN SHORTS -5 when I got to work, -2 when out on delivery.
I am being serious
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
Re: shorts banned
I am just a naturally warm person.
my core temp is fine as my upper body is fully covered by either a body warmer or my red fleece when it is cold.
next, people on here will want footballer's, rugby players etc to wear trousers when they are playing sport in the winter!!!!
if you are moving you will not get cold, simple really
my core temp is fine as my upper body is fully covered by either a body warmer or my red fleece when it is cold.
next, people on here will want footballer's, rugby players etc to wear trousers when they are playing sport in the winter!!!!
if you are moving you will not get cold, simple really
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: shorts banned
It's not the cold that worries me,it's the overgrown rose bushes,brambles,nettles,rusty gates,nails and screws and other bits and bobs and muck your trousers generally give some protection against.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
Labdog99
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Re: shorts banned
No. When they get older they moan about Posties in shorts Captain Mainwaring.SF wrote:Just ask the ladies, seeing my sexy legs every afternoon makes their day.
As an old lag you probably have one of the easiest rounds in the office so you don't generate enough heat to be able to wear shorts. Just a guess !!!
-
CharlesSpooner
- Posts: 383
- Joined: 20 Jul 2011, 15:22
- Gender: Male
Re: shorts banned
Sleeveless shirts are part of the uniform? I've not seen them.doorstepped wrote:
I wear a sleeveless shirt........they are part of the uniform provided by RM for me to use.
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
Re: shorts banned
ok, short sleeved shirt for the picky ones :P
-
CharlesSpooner
- Posts: 383
- Joined: 20 Jul 2011, 15:22
- Gender: Male
Re: shorts banned
doorstepped wrote:ok, short sleeved shirt for the picky ones :P
I was just a bit worried that there actually were skimpy muscle vests being issued as part of the uniform.