I did get a response from Moya and another email from someone else when I complained about my payslip turning up on Fridays not on Thursdays. I think the Moya resply is done by a robot. Mind you it was signed. I doubt she reads all complaints or emails sent there though.hampshireman wrote:I have mailed ..and got a response.monkeymutha wrote:When you send an email there you get a signed email from Moya saying that she has personally passed your email onto someone else i.e. bullshit.*xen* wrote:Just interested to know what happens (if anything) when that particular communication channel is used.
A very good friend mailed ... and got their job and hours back..
So, maybe sometimes it does work
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Never thought it would happen at our place
-
monkeymutha
- Posts: 317
- Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 18:00
- Gender: Female
- Location: At the bottom of the bottomless pit