I class that as a night in DGDGP1 wrote:But you do make up for everything in the naughty roomdvbuk55 wrote:A night out - how frivolous is that - I don't drink, smoke or go out with loose women, though only two of those are by choice. As for kittens, I'm ambivalent but dogs I like better than people.ebbzie wrote:Bet your a bundle of fun on a night outdvbuk55 wrote:We have what was a state of the art CD/Radio/Intercom system when we had the fools gold money. If it is too loud when I walk in I turn it off at the mains - I hate loud music, or music of any kind in fact.
Do you drown kittens in your spare time?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Radio in you office?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Radio in you office?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Radio in you office?
No it's actually A Four Legged Friend...........in honour of my beloved border collie.blue1873 wrote:So whats your favourite song thendvbuk55 wrote:A night out - how frivolous is that - I don't drink, smoke or go out with loose women, though only two of those are by choice. As for kittens, I'm ambivalent but dogs I like better than people.ebbzie wrote:Bet your a bundle of fun on a night outdvbuk55 wrote:We have what was a state of the art CD/Radio/Intercom system when we had the fools gold money. If it is too loud when I walk in I turn it off at the mains - I hate loud music, or music of any kind in fact.
Do you drown kittens in your spare time?
"Hey there Lonely boy"
-
briantwigley
- Posts: 135
- Joined: 27 Mar 2012, 18:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Radio in you office?
Radios on in mine, but its from about 1976.
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: Radio in you office?
blue1873 wrote:So whats your favourite song thendvbuk55 wrote:A night out - how frivolous is that - I don't drink, smoke or go out with loose women, though only two of those are by choice. As for kittens, I'm ambivalent but dogs I like better than people.ebbzie wrote:Bet your a bundle of fun on a night outdvbuk55 wrote:We have what was a state of the art CD/Radio/Intercom system when we had the fools gold money. If it is too loud when I walk in I turn it off at the mains - I hate loud music, or music of any kind in fact.
Do you drown kittens in your spare time?
"Hey there Lonely boy"
There's plenty of talent out there still -
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Radio in you office?
At what cost though..................no no I didn't mean that sort of cost5plusbonusball wrote:blue1873 wrote:So whats your favourite song thendvbuk55 wrote:A night out - how frivolous is that - I don't drink, smoke or go out with loose women, though only two of those are by choice. As for kittens, I'm ambivalent but dogs I like better than people.ebbzie wrote:Bet your a bundle of fun on a night outdvbuk55 wrote:We have what was a state of the art CD/Radio/Intercom system when we had the fools gold money. If it is too loud when I walk in I turn it off at the mains - I hate loud music, or music of any kind in fact.
Do you drown kittens in your spare time?
"Hey there Lonely boy"
There's plenty of talent out there still -
-
flyingsam
- Posts: 74
- Joined: 04 Feb 2011, 17:05
- Gender: Male
- Location: South East
Re: Radio in you office?
You are a lucky office to have a radio,We have diabetic people in our office that need to keep their medicine cool,we have been asking for a fridge for over 6 months for this purpose,and also to keep our drinks cold in hot summer months,and we are still waiting.We have to keep the medicine and milk in cold water.Health sand safety at RM is a joke.O and by the way,mail is down 25% again this week.5plusbonusball wrote:It was invented over 100 years ago and has grown pretty popular but all the offices i've worked in have a pretty poor radio in the background if it is even on at all!
All we ask is for a clear signal like DAB quietly on in the background, with the local station on so we know what's going on with the traffic, weather and news etc. I think it raises morale and makes us miserable when it's not on. Come on rm buy some dabs for us all. Anyone else's office got a poor radio or music system ?? And I expect a good reception from you all !
-
Royal_Fail
- Posts: 398
- Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 19:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Radio in you office?
We have a big HDTV playing rmtv but still get tortured with local radio and people singing along to same songs every morning!! 
-
flyingsam
- Posts: 74
- Joined: 04 Feb 2011, 17:05
- Gender: Male
- Location: South East
Re: Radio in you office?
f--- me,your office sounds like our office.every day is the same. mail down 25% don't forget.Royal_Fail wrote:We have a big HDTV playing rmtv but still get tortured with local radio and people singing along to same songs every morning!!
-
combo_king
- Posts: 96
- Joined: 06 Jan 2012, 22:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Radio in you office?
local station on the mw frequency, awful music awful chat awful singing along lol, just listen to my ipod
-
kawoxux
- Posts: 300
- Joined: 18 Aug 2011, 19:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Radio in you office?
used to be OK, but they moved all the frames about.. so now the speakers (in the roof) are in the wrong place and you cant hear it where most of the frames are now
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Radio in you office?
I must admit we have a pretty good hifi system with an outside fm aerial. Most people bring in burned cd's or plug in their mp3 players etc.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
happymackem
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 304
- Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 19:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: in the land of the mackems
Re: Radio in you office?
hey gold is the same,same songs,same time everyday its fooking shitedoorstepped wrote:The only radio station we can recieve properly is Magic FM.
and its soo easy to tell the time listening to it without even wearing a watch.
7:44 Adele
7:49 monkees - daydream beliver
7:52 queen - kind of magic
7:56 Jar of hearts
8:00 News
8:04 tracey chapman - fast car
same tunes at the same time every day, except around xmas time when they use the only other cd in the building
why do we need a radio on at all????
-
happymackem
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 304
- Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 19:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: in the land of the mackems
Re: Radio in you office?
you lucky lucky peoplekawoxux wrote:used to be OK, but they moved all the frames about.. so now the speakers (in the roof) are in the wrong place and you cant hear it where most of the frames are now
it drives ne crazy in fact i had a breakdown because of the LOUD music above my head
-
tommythreesheds
- Posts: 89
- Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 15:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: UK
Re: Radio in you office?
Chris (i'm not funny really, but at least my team think i am) Moyles
....Mon to effing fri, and then Radio One again sat's. It sucks beyond belief. My headphones are put in a lot more often these days.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Radio in you office?
Not Chris(What will we talk about today? Me,Me or Me) Moyles.tommythreesheds wrote:Chris (i'm not funny really, but at least my team think i am) Moyles.
0630-1000 "I've lost weight"news,song,"i've put on weight again",news,song,"i got drunk last night",news,song,"i'm off the drink again",news,song,car park catchphrase....end.
I think he's feckin hilarious.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share