ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

courier propagander crap again.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: courier propagander crap again.

Post by arnold cheshire »

scoobydo79 wrote:I never wanted to finnish early on a Saturday. I was happy to docket after My own duty cos it was double time if You remember :nana
yes it was overtime was easy i would regular do half a walk overtime on a sat and be home by half eleven
OnAFlyer
Posts: 1938
Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
Gender: Male

Re: courier propagander crap again.

Post by OnAFlyer »

I'd be interested to see figures from various points up until present day of overall mail volumes, packet volumes and number of posties employed. Then calculate the average amount of mail and packets each postie delivered at each point in time.
General Mannerheim
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2299
Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
Gender: Male
Location: Stalag 17

Re: courier propagander crap again.

Post by General Mannerheim »

OnAFlyer wrote:I'd be interested to see figures from various points up until present day of overall mail volumes, packet volumes and number of posties employed. Then calculate the average amount of mail and packets each postie delivered at each point in time.
I've just painted my wall if your interested? :roll:
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: courier propagander crap again.

Post by DGP1 »

General Mannerheim wrote:
OnAFlyer wrote:I'd be interested to see figures from various points up until present day of overall mail volumes, packet volumes and number of posties employed. Then calculate the average amount of mail and packets each postie delivered at each point in time.
I've just painted my wall if your interested? :roll:
I once sat and watched grass grow :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: courier propagander crap again.

Post by clashcityrocker »

DGP1 wrote:
General Mannerheim wrote:
OnAFlyer wrote:I'd be interested to see figures from various points up until present day of overall mail volumes, packet volumes and number of posties employed. Then calculate the average amount of mail and packets each postie delivered at each point in time.
I've just painted my wall if your interested? :roll:
I once sat and watched grass grow :nervous
Did you smoke some before watching it grow....or after......or both?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: courier propagander crap again.

Post by DGP1 »

clashcityrocker wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
General Mannerheim wrote:
OnAFlyer wrote:I'd be interested to see figures from various points up until present day of overall mail volumes, packet volumes and number of posties employed. Then calculate the average amount of mail and packets each postie delivered at each point in time.
I've just painted my wall if your interested? :roll:
I once sat and watched grass grow :nervous
Did you smoke some before watching it grow....or after......or both?
After..........Lion Bars and then a wee sleep :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: courier propagander crap again.

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
General Mannerheim wrote:
OnAFlyer wrote:I'd be interested to see figures from various points up until present day of overall mail volumes, packet volumes and number of posties employed. Then calculate the average amount of mail and packets each postie delivered at each point in time.
I've just painted my wall if your interested? :roll:
I once sat and watched grass grow :nervous
Did you smoke some before watching it grow....or after......or both?
After..........Lion Bars and then a wee sleep :nervous
When you say a wee sleep - it wasn't whilst you were asleep was it, because you can get man nappies - I would imagine :oops: