ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

The Private Memoirs and Confessions of a Part-Time Postman

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Wessex
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1267
Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 17:20

Re: The Private Memoirs and Confessions of a Part-Time Postm

Post by Wessex »

Verbiage ain't going to make you the next James Hogg flash
FlashMagic7
Posts: 19
Joined: 10 Jan 2012, 15:03
Gender: Male

Re: The Private Memoirs and Confessions of a Part-Time Postm

Post by FlashMagic7 »

Blue29 wrote:Really? You have and Eng Lit degree?

I'll add a link to my prose on your chosen subject. Flawed as it is there's a certain ping to it i like. I wasn't even honored with an olevel when I was small.

http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =1&t=41444" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Flashpants what do you make of it?
An entertaining anecdote! I like the fox's side of the story at the beginning. I haven't suffered any snow yet, can't complain! And yes I really have a degree lol
FlashMagic7
Posts: 19
Joined: 10 Jan 2012, 15:03
Gender: Male

Re: The Private Memoirs and Confessions of a Part-Time Postm

Post by FlashMagic7 »

Wessex wrote:Verbiage ain't going to make you the next James Hogg flash
Thats fine, never really got on with Victorian lit anyway