Is Howard Hawks not the skateboarder guyfishtank wrote:Trivia.clashcityrocker wrote:Do you mean Howard Hughes?Wiggins79 wrote:I'm a bit like Howard Hawks
Howard Hughes and Howard Hawks both worked on the 1932 film Scarface.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
missing packet
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: missing packet
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Wiggins79
- Posts: 182
- Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 11:25
- Gender: Male
Re: missing packet
Doh! Yeah I meant Howard Hughes, but Howard Hawks is (or was) a superb director. His Girl Friday, The Big Sleep, Red River, Rio Bravo- all absolute classics!DGP1 wrote:Is Howard Hawks not the skateboarder guyfishtank wrote:Trivia.clashcityrocker wrote:Do you mean Howard Hughes?Wiggins79 wrote:I'm a bit like Howard Hawks
Howard Hughes and Howard Hawks both worked on the 1932 film Scarface.
And the skateboarder is Tony Hawks. Confused? I know I am.
-
smelly_cat_lady
- Posts: 341
- Joined: 22 Nov 2009, 15:08
- Gender: Female
- Location: On the delivery office floor looking up shorts
Re: missing packet
There does seem to be a huge disparity in how this is dealt with office to office. If the customer has a written instruction for you to sign for his stuff and leave it in a pre arranged/agreed place then surely the responsibility for its safety falls with him. However, we have had people lose Specials under the same circumstances and just got a slapped wrist and I've had the same happen to me and escaped with a one year serious warning.