jessicarabbit wrote:Dingo where fore art thou???????
I am here ! I attended a meeting on Monday with the Thames Valley Directors and they certainly did not mention any pause in fact the Thames Valley region has introduced more delivery revisions then any other region. The ex Regional director Rob Jenson is now the Nationally Delivery Director and he is taking the lead Thames Valley Planner on a road show of the country.
Now last year Thames Valley introduced some revisions which were disasters like Maidenhead but this year they claim the revisions which are going in are working. On a side note Thames Valley was expected to be the area which would see the biggest growth in Door to Doors however the Door to Door walk bundling centres have seen the door 2 door declining over recent months and not growing the average across the Thames Valley region is 3.5.
There was an important meeting held this week between Moya , John Duncan , mark Higson and the CWU in line with the conference motion and I expect further talks to take place with a further agreement maybe a BT 2011 2 agreement to follow to deal with the fact that revisions are not working or taking so long to deploy they are denying our members the lump sums and are unpopular and are based on too much science which very few understand , maybe a new reward process and a new mail centre consultation process.
But hey what do I know ?