ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Is there a ghost in my van.
-
robg
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 22:41
- Gender: Male
Re: Is there a ghost in my van.
I unlocked a combi van today one of the new ones but then stood outside filling in some recordeds instead of opening the door, it locked itself after about 30 seconds!.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Is there a ghost in my van.
That's always happened, happens with my car toorobg wrote:I unlocked a combi van today one of the new ones but then stood outside filling in some recordeds instead of opening the door, it locked itself after about 30 seconds!.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio