Has it ever occurred to you Jim that Hell would be the place full of NKOTB, The Carpenters, Brotherhood of Man, etc
That's the whole point of Hell.....it's Hellish.
Maybe we should change our ways.....
smokerjim wrote:There's nothing wrong with the Devil's water, fact is the Devil always gets the best gear, best drinks, best music, best everything....still if you want to go to Heaven to rock out to NKOTB, The Carpenters, Brotherhood of Man, etc, then knock yourself out - me? I want Led Zep, Motorhead, Hendrix, The Stones....so I'm gonna be surfing on a lake of fire, hi-fiving Satan as I go, with a packet of smokes in one hand & a large drink in the other
Have no fear smoker you will be in my prayers nightly...............I will save you from the jaws of hell, from all that gambling, illicit drink, loose women, loud raucous music and................. ................actually it doesn't sound too bad..................
smokerjim wrote:You want me to save a place for you?
Well perhaps just for a long holiday.......
Well I'm sure there are worse places you could spend a bit of time.......such as any DO going through a delivery revision with minimal consultation & maximum EA and B&H ( which we'll be getting soon enough in the race to kill the service )
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
fishtank wrote:Has it ever occurred to you Jim that Hell would be the place full of NKOTB, The Carpenters, Brotherhood of Man, etc
That's the whole point of Hell.....it's Hellish.
Maybe we should change our ways.....
You know the saying "The Devil has the best tunes"? Well I make that QED, anyway I can't see the God Squad putting up with Marylin Manson, Limp Bizkit, Led Zep, The Who, Rammstein, The Prodigy, Judge Dredd and others on my MP3 player
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
youwot!!!!! wrote:
i know a lot of alcoholics in carlisle.
It's very brave of you to come out youwot.
I'm proud of you.
One day at a time.
We need the senior RMCers to rally round him...................once he stops talking s**t that is.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.