ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

2011 Predictions

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: 2011 Predictions

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Image
or have I got this game wrong
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: 2011 Predictions

Post by POSTMAN »

Seeing as this IS a family show...
Image
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: 2011 Predictions

Post by DGP1 »

Image
Strangely this is what came up when I typed 'boobys' into Google :hmmmm I think I may have got this wrong :nervous
Last edited by DGP1 on 30 Dec 2010, 15:56, edited 2 times in total.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
REDLETTER
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 748
Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 19:00
Gender: Male
Location: EX-ROYAL MAIL

Re: 2011 Predictions

Post by REDLETTER »

POSTMAN wrote:Seeing as this IS a family show...
Image
Are these the ones Union subs are paid for? :wink:

A couple of...................... :whistle
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: 2011 Predictions

Post by dvbuk55 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Image
or have I got this game wrong
Is that Mucker without a top on :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
mucker
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 605
Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
Gender: Female
Location: cloud cookoo land

Re: 2011 Predictions

Post by mucker »

dvbuk55 wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Image
or have I got this game wrong
Is that Mucker without a top on :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
he can pop his pecks at me anytime :whistle :chuckle
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"

Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie

"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: 2011 Predictions

Post by dvbuk55 »

mucker wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Image
or have I got this game wrong
Is that Mucker without a top on :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
he can pop his pecks at me anytime :whistle :chuckle
Hmmmmm.............check the speedos, mucker......plenty of pecs...........not a lot of peck..........in the lunchbox :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: 2011 Predictions

Post by Lincox »

Cheers guys, Dont know how I am going to tare meself away from the computer. The eyes are now acting normal again. At least I think they are.
BELIAL
Posts: 6758
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
Gender: Female
Location: Nowhere

Re: 2011 Predictions

Post by BELIAL »

More of the same I guess.
Company profits will grow
Shareholder dividends will increase
Executive and management bonuses will continue to go through the roof.
And to pay for it all ,your
pension will be slashed;
your wages will be attacked
Lot's of you will loose your jobs
and the lucky ones will get to do twice as much graft for half the reward.

Best of all ,enough of you will think it's fair enough ,and lots of you will think your union planned it . If only there were enough turnips to go around :Very Happy
Bye
enzio
Posts: 379
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 16:30
Gender: Male

Re: 2011 Predictions

Post by enzio »

we will be f##### over by are union and mangers and the job will get more harder to do as you get older but you will have a job it is just will you want to do it :sad:
baldrick
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 5038
Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
Gender: Male

Re: 2011 Predictions

Post by baldrick »

More MCs will close. More processing work will be concentrated into fewer offices.
And Xmas 2011 will be an even bigger shambles than Xmas 2010. :sad:
thevardinator
Posts: 165
Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 16:21
Gender: Male

Re: 2011 Predictions

Post by thevardinator »

I predict the same old sh*t.
STAND TOGETHER IN THE FIGHT.
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: 2011 Predictions

Post by Lincox »

I predict that we will all be issued with juggling balls in the new year, to prepare us for the Canadian style two armed bundle carrying. Following will be a test on your ability to juggle with two bundles of mail tucked under each arm. Three drops and your in the dole queue.
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: 2011 Predictions

Post by Lincox »

:pray
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: 2011 Predictions

Post by Stormproof »

Lincox wrote:I predict that we will all be issued with juggling balls in the new year, to prepare us for the Canadian style two armed bundle carrying. Following will be a test on your ability to juggle with two bundles of mail tucked under each arm. Three drops and your in the dole queue.
A bit like Crackerjack Double or drop
Image
Showing my age
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum