Feet are easy 1 - thin cotton pair and then 1 woollen pair over the top. Never suffered from cold feet since I was in the Mob and got a dose of white foot on an exercise.sequinn wrote:Best gloves for the job are woollen fingerless gloves with pullover mitt and a 'thinsulate' lining. Can be bought for about £3.99 on market stalls and ebay. In this really cold weather I have worn the royal mail gloves as well for extra insulation and my fingers have been quite warm. Now all I need is some decent socks to keep my tootsies warm!!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Best gloves for the job?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Best gloves for the job?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Best gloves for the job?
You're doing it wrong if your feet got infectedTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Feet are easy 1 - thin cotton pair and then 1 woollen pair over the top. Never suffered from cold feet since I was in the Mob and got a dose of white foot on an exercise.sequinn wrote:Best gloves for the job are woollen fingerless gloves with pullover mitt and a 'thinsulate' lining. Can be bought for about £3.99 on market stalls and ebay. In this really cold weather I have worn the royal mail gloves as well for extra insulation and my fingers have been quite warm. Now all I need is some decent socks to keep my tootsies warm!!
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio