Yes - but keep your hands above the table topBELIAL wrote:Is this going to take long? Can I do other stuff while I'm waiting?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
WCM document
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: WCM document
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: WCM document
I'm off to bed but I'll check in tomorrow to see if the wait is over 
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: WCM document

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: WCM document
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
-
pickaname
- Posts: 1467
- Joined: 11 Sep 2007, 20:24
Re: WCM document
Heres the latest linear flow diagram from Dr.Pickaname to improve efficiency:
Give Postman Letters >>>>>>Postman Delivers Letters>>>>>>Postman goes home
Give Postman Letters >>>>>>Postman Delivers Letters>>>>>>Postman goes home
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: WCM document
Too simple, it'll never workpickaname wrote:Heres the latest linear flow diagram from Dr.Pickaname to improve efficiency:
Give Postman Letters >>>>>>Postman Delivers Letters>>>>>>Postman goes home
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: WCM document
Post Box - Mail Centre - Machine - DO - Postie - Letter Box - before 2010
Post Box - Mail Centre - Machine Pass 1 - Machine Pass 2 - Machine Pass 3 - DO - Crash Sort - Postie - and 2nd Postie - Letter Box.
No wonder RM modernisation means later and slower.
I also thought that when RM said more mechanisation they meant less IPS/Crash Sorting but what they actually meant was less letters being sent through the machines more often.

Post Box - Mail Centre - Machine Pass 1 - Machine Pass 2 - Machine Pass 3 - DO - Crash Sort - Postie - and 2nd Postie - Letter Box.
No wonder RM modernisation means later and slower.
I also thought that when RM said more mechanisation they meant less IPS/Crash Sorting but what they actually meant was less letters being sent through the machines more often.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: WCM document
What about walk-sorted flats?...that's a whole new level of pointless mechanisation.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
I also thought that when RM said more mechanisation they meant less IPS/Crash Sorting but what they actually meant was less letters being sent through the machines more often.![]()
IPS sorting at your prep frame...wonderful.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share