ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
-
mazza111
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 877
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 16:30
- Gender: Female
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
April there's just something about buying footwear that makes us girls feel good!! Bought new boots the other day, just above knee length with a 3.5" heel. Damn sexeh boots!!! Bargain.... Only problem is, i won't be able to wear them until my knee is better
So I'll take my 3 and half inches and be happier with those and my large pinky over any man 
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
I was looking at some of those (while there's 20% off in DP's yesterday and today and 20% off in New Look with my NUS cardmazza111 wrote:April there's just something about buying footwear that makes us girls feel good!! Bought new boots the other day, just above knee length with a 3.5" heel. Damn sexeh boots!!! Bargain.... Only problem is, i won't be able to wear them until my knee is betterSo I'll take my 3 and half inches and be happier with those and my large pinky over any man
I used to have such shapely legs before joining RM <sigh> Now I can crack walnuts with em
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
No I am not going to be drawn into making a commentAprilaydee wrote:I was looking at some of those (while there's 20% off in DP's yesterday and today and 20% off in New Look with my NUS cardmazza111 wrote:April there's just something about buying footwear that makes us girls feel good!! Bought new boots the other day, just above knee length with a 3.5" heel. Damn sexeh boots!!! Bargain.... Only problem is, i won't be able to wear them until my knee is betterSo I'll take my 3 and half inches and be happier with those and my large pinky over any man
) but I have short dumpy legs so they'd probably go up to my hips lol That's IF I could get the damn things over my calf muscles first!
I used to have such shapely legs before joining RM <sigh> Now I can crack walnuts with em
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
I've just been and bought myself some knee high boots... They were only £25 and I could get them over my calves so yay for me!
And I bought some tights and arm warmers because I have no willpower and now, no money
And I bought some tights and arm warmers because I have no willpower and now, no money
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16740
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Whatever happened to muckyboots.
She at least had the decency to post a picture of her high boots for us all to admire.
She at least had the decency to post a picture of her high boots for us all to admire.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Here you go...
http://direct.asda.com/george/shoes/lad ... lt,pd.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://direct.asda.com/george/shoes/lad ... lt,pd.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Puss-in-boots?
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16740
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
How sweet of you. Many thanks.( though of course muckyboots provided a picture of her leg in her boots)
I'm sure I saved the picture somewhere . I must have hidden it in a file so my wife didn't find it.
Not very big on info are they, your boot supplier:
Fabric composition: Upper: Other Materials
Linig and Sock: Textile/Other Materials. (Do they mean lining?)
Outersole: Other Materials.
I'm sure I saved the picture somewhere . I must have hidden it in a file so my wife didn't find it.
Not very big on info are they, your boot supplier:
Fabric composition: Upper: Other Materials
Linig and Sock: Textile/Other Materials. (Do they mean lining?)
Outersole: Other Materials.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Clash, now come on, you of all people ain't materialistic.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16740
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
That's muckyboots.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Errrrr do I look like I care what they're made of?! lol They're NEW SHOES and FIT and look REALLY NICE!clashcityrocker wrote:How sweet of you. Many thanks.( though of course muckyboots provided a picture of her leg in her boots)
I'm sure I saved the picture somewhere . I must have hidden it in a file so my wife didn't find it.
Not very big on info are they, your boot supplier:
Fabric composition: Upper: Other Materials
Linig and Sock: Textile/Other Materials. (Do they mean lining?)
Outersole: Other Materials.
They could be made out of the tears of small children for all I care right now
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
I've got a pic of yesterday's boots but no leg showing and I've got a pic of leg showing but no boots?!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16740
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Well just post them both. (and quick before my wife gets home and I have to log off)
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Mooki onion... logging off indeed. I'm not having anyone logging off over photos of my footwear tyvm!clashcityrocker wrote:Well just post them both. (and quick before my wife gets home and I have to log off)
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16740
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
I promise not to "log off" if you post the pics. 
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.