Because RM are the only people who deliver to people's doorsteps OBVIOUSLY duuuuh!custard wrote:sidewinder wrote:Customer has a long running dispute with r.m.Shes the one who started the ball rolling.POSTMAN wrote:Contact your customer as well,they may be able to back you up.sidewinder wrote:Last week DHL doorstepped a customer who I know NOT to doorstep.Dom had me and driver in office with...its one of you,etc.You have to admit it,etc.When I said it was DHL,he said prove it,and when I said no you prove it,Ive been put on conduct code for disrepecting him!Also looks like a 2 year serious as well.Union as usual take a blind eye in our office.
well why is the customer contacting RM about a DHL packet?
Come on, we all know they don't read anything properly. You leave them a P739 saying to collect after 2pm, they turn up at the office before you're back asking where it is. They turn up at the office with cards from Parcelforce, DHL and other couriers that are nothing to do with RM.
If some of them had brains of dynamite, they wouldn't have enough to blow their hat off.