ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Face masks
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Face masks
the maskless threaten to not come in ... then why dont those who are threatened by people not wearing masks do the same and refuse to work, its an unsafe environment.
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Face masks
Covid doesn’t exist in some workplaces apparently... delivering firms this week and passed workers in warehouses, factories and building sites with no ppe or social distancing. So it’s going on everywhere not just RM. The lockdown is pointless if this is happening in workplaces up and down the country. Lambs to the slaughter.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
-
Flashman_
- Posts: 363
- Joined: 05 Jan 2010, 00:08
- Gender: Male
Re: Face masks
Most in our place wear masks but a significant minority totally refuse, or wear it on their chin. I asked some people politely to start wearing them but got reactions from its all rubbish to blank stares. When I told the DOM to start enforcing the rules, or I will be going home as I did not feel safe, I later was confronted by one colleague in a very threatening way, and throwing abuse at me. 
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Face masks
Best way is stay as far a way as you can and not touch anything they have been near some people do have exemptions and may feel intimidated by your actions it is not your job to enforce or to enquire that is what managers are for.