I am not, and who cares if it is anyway, managers can post on here, everyone is welcome.
The response was after someone called them fat, after that it was a mild if abrupt response and fully within the rules.
I am not, and who cares if it is anyway, managers can post on here, everyone is welcome.
Delivery Supplement is a functional supplement.1. A 2.7% pay increase payable effective from April 2020. This will be applied to base pay rates or salary and flow through to overtime, scheduled attendance, basic pay supplements, functional supplements and allowances (except RRIS, legacy and reserved right payments), skills and unsocial hours’ allowances, London weighting and Scottish Distant Islands allowance.
Hey no offence taken I'm actually an athlete with 10% body fat and wouldn't touch a chocolate biscuit either. Lol. Thanks for sticking up for me though.TrueBlueTerrier wrote: ↑02 Jan 2021, 08:24completely uncalled for - it is not acceptable to body shame anyone, even when you disagree with their position. I would expect more from someone who has been on here for such a long time.k979aaa wrote: ↑01 Jan 2021, 20:16That's a tough response from you have you had too many chocolate biscuits today already? by the way does the fat make the stress go away? maybe you should help your staff instead of calling them!
Oh and I'm not a manager either , I just think it's a fair wage for anyone with no qualifications to be earning thats all. The job is as stressing as you make it. Rush around cutting corners and you probably will see it as exhausting and stressful.rambo1 wrote: ↑02 Jan 2021, 16:56Hey no offence taken I'm actually an athlete with 10% body fat and wouldn't touch a chocolate biscuit either. Lol. Thanks for sticking up for me though.TrueBlueTerrier wrote: ↑02 Jan 2021, 08:24completely uncalled for - it is not acceptable to body shame anyone, even when you disagree with their position. I would expect more from someone who has been on here for such a long time.k979aaa wrote: ↑01 Jan 2021, 20:16That's a tough response from you have you had too many chocolate biscuits today already? by the way does the fat make the stress go away? maybe you should help your staff instead of calling them!