ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Deliveries: Which day is the best to have off?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.

Which day is the best to have off?

Monday
21
8%
Tuesday
4
2%
Wednesday
99
39%
Thursday
34
13%
Friday
3
1%
Saturday
96
37%
 
Total votes: 257

WASD
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 375
Joined: 03 Jul 2019, 12:15
Gender: Male

Deliveries: Which day is the best to have off?

Post by WASD »

Saturday, as Mondays are a breeze right now, so it's essentially 3 days rest.

But Thursday is my other choice. Sure Wednesdays suck, but having an easy 2 days before and the next day off is nice. Then it leaves only 2 days till another day off :D
biggiehud
Posts: 31
Joined: 07 Jun 2013, 18:52
Gender: Male

Deliveries: Which day is the best to have off?

Post by biggiehud »

Doesn’t matter which day all easy days I don’t use bags
They supply me a van to deliver parcels with I do my walking first just letters then drive round doing parcels easy I don’t work hard I work smart
Dindin
Posts: 491
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
Gender: Male

Deliveries: Which day is the best to have off?

Post by Dindin »

biggiehud wrote:Doesn’t matter which day all easy days I don’t use bags
They supply me a van to deliver parcels with I do my walking first just letters then drive round doing parcels easy I don’t work hard I work smart
It's still working hard . I do the same
biggiehud
Posts: 31
Joined: 07 Jun 2013, 18:52
Gender: Male

Deliveries: Which day is the best to have off?

Post by biggiehud »

It’s not working hard 2 hours prep chatting s**t drinking
Coffee 2 hours daily walking exercise 2 hours delivering parcel from van not hard work
Dindin
Posts: 491
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
Gender: Male

Deliveries: Which day is the best to have off?

Post by Dindin »

biggiehud wrote:It’s not working hard 2 hours prep chatting s**t drinking
Coffee 2 hours daily walking exercise 2 hours delivering parcel from van not hard work
Bull