No, I don't. 2.15 on Tuesday. 3.15 on heavier days. Bare in mind I'm working alone. My walk has 550 drops.Celgar wrote:He might have meant 2.15 as in finished by 14.15 duty time as opposed to completing in two hours fifteen minutes.NewPostieUK wrote:Blinking flip. I've never done my in less than 5 hours.Seymour Buts wrote: can complete my walk in around 2:15 on my own
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Lapsing?
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
Lapsing?
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Lapsing?
That is tiny mine had 750 and that was 8 years ago and they built more on it no wonder my legs went!Seymour Buts wrote:No, I don't. 2.15 on Tuesday. 3.15 on heavier days. Bare in mind I'm working alone. My walk has 550 drops.Celgar wrote:He might have meant 2.15 as in finished by 14.15 duty time as opposed to completing in two hours fifteen minutes.NewPostieUK wrote:Blinking flip. I've never done my in less than 5 hours.Seymour Buts wrote: can complete my walk in around 2:15 on my own
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Lapsing?
absolutely this ! if you have time to do it, then you should do it. Dont run so you can get it done though.DBM22 wrote:You have a start time and then you have a finish time,, take your breaks,, don't start early,,don't run,,, what is the problem.this applys to full time and part time,, grow a pair and stand up for yourselves.