I have my break while out on delivery and away from my vanDICKIEG wrote:Why would people want their breaks in the van, I may be wrong but I thought a break was supposed to be taken away from your work station
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
New pda habit
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
New pda habit
-
Woody Guthrie
- Posts: 5166
- Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
- Gender: Male
New pda habit
You could ask council workers, bin men, builders, gas engineers, BT engineers, taxi drivers, traffic cops, bus drivers and the thousands of other workers who take a break in their vehicle.Why would people want their breaks in the van, I may be wrong but I thought a break was supposed to be taken away from your work station.
It isn't my thing but it's not unusual.
Only dead fish follow the current
-
DICKIEG
- Posts: 158
- Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 19:07
- Gender: Male
New pda habit
You could also ask the same workers what time they start, I'm guessing it wouldn't be up to an hour early