ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Pay for Election leaflets

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
hans solo
Posts: 3291
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
Gender: Male

Pay for Election leaflets

Post by hans solo »

Woody Guthrie wrote:
hans solo wrote:should be aiming for 6p guys get your reps in to fight it
6p or as an office disagree and non delivery until top amount paid
Like the4 pillars everything open for renegotiation

That ship sailed a long time ago.
You can't go to disagreement on something you've already agreed.
Pokemon49
Posts: 22
Joined: 13 Nov 2019, 17:54
Gender: Male

Pay for Election leaflets

Post by Pokemon49 »

Same old story delivery workers getting shafted when they do all the work
rambo1
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3266
Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
Gender: Male

Pay for Election leaflets

Post by rambo1 »

Dom didn't know how much when I asked him, sector manager was in the other day, so asked him. He said 1.5p aren't they? I said er, I don't think so mate.... Honestly, where do they get them from. Anyway, shouldn't the whole workforce get the SAME amount for them,? Or are we franchises already. Thought the CWU want to unite the workers not drive an inequality between them or is it only when they want you to vote for something.
Ali831
Posts: 268
Joined: 26 Aug 2019, 16:03
Gender: Female

Pay for Election leaflets

Post by Ali831 »

When does payment get made. This is my first time delivering election material/poll cards and have just been told what to count and hand figures to manager. Does it appear in our wages once the election is over when all the figures have been added up?
CPTNemoUK
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 707
Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
Gender: Male

Pay for Election leaflets

Post by CPTNemoUK »

Ali831 wrote:When does payment get made. This is my first time delivering election material/poll cards and have just been told what to count and hand figures to manager. Does it appear in our wages once the election is over when all the figures have been added up?
I had one payment this week for the poll cards £18. All depends on when your manager inputs the figures I'm guessing.
grchpo
Posts: 488
Joined: 16 Mar 2019, 13:59
Gender: Male

Pay for Election leaflets

Post by grchpo »

How many calls you got, I got £46 at 3.5p per poll card
Ali831
Posts: 268
Joined: 26 Aug 2019, 16:03
Gender: Female

Pay for Election leaflets

Post by Ali831 »

I will keep an eye on my wage slips as haven't had anything yet but then again my overtime has been short since I started and despite chasing it several times and promises it will be sorted nothing has been done. It is just building up and up so I wont hold my breath for my election payments.