Tinoblade wrote:I second this. Royal Mail is the only job I've ever had that I actually like.crazyclacy wrote:
Other person
Was a research scientist but never been happier at work than she is now hahaha
You don’t know what her old job was like. This job is absolute bliss in comparison to my old one
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
The courier how to cancel it
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
The courier what a load of guff
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
The courier what a load of guff
The editor should come out with me on some of the duties I cover with pouches of four to five bundles of mail.
Letters down, my arse.
Letters down, my arse.
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
The courier what a load of guff
Its purpose is to make the higher ups believe that they are communicating with the lower orders.Postie45 wrote:I have no doubt many posties do enjoy the job, I do to a certain degree, i think im fortunate to be in a pretty decent office overall.
However the Courier is still nothing but a propaganda rag, not sure what its purpose actually is because the people who are experiencing hell day in day out arent going to be cheered up much because they see Jackie in Derby being really proud of her units 5% increase in efficiency.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
The courier how to cancel it
Why change the topic name?
-
luddite
- Posts: 451
- Joined: 06 May 2008, 20:24
The courier how to cancel it
I asked the lad who delivered my street to sticker it refused, he did this a few times but was then told by the gaffer to deliver it, no problem I killed it off instead. Gaffer takes me in office and asks me what's going on? Apparently, according to him I had to receive it and had to read it!! Compulsory!
They got the message eventually.
They got the message eventually.
-
malcolm3011
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 18:42
- Gender: Male
The courier how to cancel it
When I worked for Royal Mail I just wrote on it not wanted and returned it, took 3 times then they got the hint and never received anymore
-
30+YEARMAN
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:46
- Gender: Male
The courier what a load of guff
Me too I look forward to it every month,I can,t wait to see whats going on in fantasy land !.aiden01 wrote:Think its a great readarnold cheshire wrote:They never say how people are bullied to stay out with excessive workloadscrazyclacy wrote:Back page
Workplace coach "i enjoy my additional role" extra money for f**k all
Other person
Was a research scientist but never been happier at work than she is now hahaha
Page 8 the changing mailbag
Managers still say the jobs the same lol
Trying to get you to clear,
Even when packets take longer you couldn't write this guff
What a load of crap the courier is
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
The courier how to cancel it
Nothing stopping an OP changing the title if they want.arnold cheshire wrote:Why change the topic name?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
postm@np@t
- Posts: 25
- Joined: 04 Jun 2012, 09:49
- Gender: Male
The courier how to cancel it
Personally I like receiving the monthly propaganda as I use it to line the bottom of my parrot cage who then proceeds to crap on crap for a few days.....