ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Start times
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Start times
Trouble is some are not in union and others will not rock the boat.
-
Charliecat
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 16 Dec 2017, 09:29
- Gender: Female
Start times
I used it. I calculated each week and wk 1 was 25:09 wk 2 was 24:49 wk 3 was 24:49 and wk 4 was 25:37 Total for the 4 weeks is 100:24 . Then I multiplied by 13 and then divided by 52 to come to a total of 25:06 per week average. This is without the 40 minute break. It doesn't make sense and if I added the 40 min the. My start time should be 40 mins later than 6:15? Am I not understanding?k979aaa wrote:Use this calculator on line http://www.miraclesalad.com/webtools/timesheet.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
Charliecat
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 16 Dec 2017, 09:29
- Gender: Female
Start times
On pondering I think it's right ...even though they get 6 minutes a day from me? So if I don't take a break and say I finish on time then I should claim my 20 mins as extra. Or take the break and still claim as extended. I get it. So maybe I should come in at 06:21 instead to even it outCharliecat wrote:I used it. I calculated each week and wk 1 was 25:09 wk 2 was 24:49 wk 3 was 24:49 and wk 4 was 25:37 Total for the 4 weeks is 100:24 . Then I multiplied by 13 and then divided by 52 to come to a total of 25:06 per week average. This is without the 40 minute break. It doesn't make sense and if I added the 40 min the. My start time should be 40 mins later than 6:15? Am I not understanding?k979aaa wrote:Use this calculator on line http://www.miraclesalad.com/webtools/timesheet.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
Charliecat
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 16 Dec 2017, 09:29
- Gender: Female
Start times
But only on one day!Charliecat wrote:On pondering I think it's right ...even though they get 6 minutes a day from me? So if I don't take a break and say I finish on time then I should claim my 20 mins as extra. Or take the break and still claim as extended. I get it. So maybe I should come in at 06:21 instead to even it outCharliecat wrote:I used it. I calculated each week and wk 1 was 25:09 wk 2 was 24:49 wk 3 was 24:49 and wk 4 was 25:37 Total for the 4 weeks is 100:24 . Then I multiplied by 13 and then divided by 52 to come to a total of 25:06 per week average. This is without the 40 minute break. It doesn't make sense and if I added the 40 min the. My start time should be 40 mins later than 6:15? Am I not understanding?k979aaa wrote:Use this calculator on line http://www.miraclesalad.com/webtools/timesheet.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Start times
Monday 7.00
Tuesday 7.15
wed thurs fri sat 6.40
finished everyday at 1350 I do the job properly
Tuesday 7.15
wed thurs fri sat 6.40
finished everyday at 1350 I do the job properly
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12196
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Start times
How far is your DO away from the MC in terms of how long it probably takes the lorry to get there from the MC?maisymoo04 wrote:Monday 7.00
Tuesday 7.15
wed thurs fri sat 6.40
finished everyday at 1350 I do the job properly
-
Charliecat
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 16 Dec 2017, 09:29
- Gender: Female
Start times
So what are you set finish times each day though? As that kind of falls in with my thing my start time should be around 40 mins later than it is?maisymoo04 wrote:Monday 7.00
Tuesday 7.15
wed thurs fri sat 6.40
finished everyday at 1350 I do the job properly
-
Charliecat
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 16 Dec 2017, 09:29
- Gender: Female
Start times
Also if you're on a 3 day cover you don't work tues and wed surely? Or is it different in other DOs?Charliecat wrote:So what are you set finish times each day though? As that kind of falls in with my thing my start time should be around 40 mins later than it is?maisymoo04 wrote:Monday 7.00
Tuesday 7.15
wed thurs fri sat 6.40
finished everyday at 1350 I do the job properly
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Start times
Is there some kind of national agreement across the UK that all those that work 'on a 3 day cover and 25 hour contract' all start at the same time?Charliecat wrote:Can anyone tell me their start times if they are on a 3 day cover and 25 hour contract. Very confusing and I'm getting conflicting advice. Thanks
Very strange. You'd think it would depend on what office you worked at, or maybe even what part of that office, or what particular duty.
Why not just ask your manager what time you start? If it's not right or doesn't add up, see your rep. Ask for your start and finish times in writing and make it clear you are going to stick to those times, so they get it right.