really? okMobey wrote:miles_peters wrote:our manager throws off the absorption delivery and he puts mail inside the D2D's, its so dumb and lazy, some people just don't use their brain. I just pretend I don't see it, and leave it there.![]()
Posting something like that with what appears to be your name as your username!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Mail put inside D2Ds
-
miles_peters
- Posts: 298
- Joined: 19 Jul 2014, 12:29
- Gender: Male
Mail put inside D2Ds
-
Pathfinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 208
- Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
- Gender: Male
Mail put inside D2Ds
Wow wish I did, contracted 6 hours per day and not one letter is in my frame on whatever duty I’m doing.peshwaarinaan wrote:Ralpho, I'm contracted to work 5 hours a day. When I come in I do my redirections, bundle up and go out.Ralpho wrote:Someone preps your D2Ds for you!!
Jammy
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Mail put inside D2Ds
How does your manager explain that? And the rep?Pathfinder wrote: contracted 6 hours per day and not one letter is in my frame on whatever duty I’m doing.
If my prep isn't done the first thing I do is ask the manager why?
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
Mail put inside D2Ds
I make a big fuss if my frame isn't prepped when I go in. Other staff come in to trays of mail and a couple of packet bags and don't say anything!!!!!! But if they want the hours that's fair enough but I don't.Pathfinder wrote:Wow wish I did, contracted 6 hours per day and not one letter is in my frame on whatever duty I’m doing.peshwaarinaan wrote:Ralpho, I'm contracted to work 5 hours a day. When I come in I do my redirections, bundle up and go out.Ralpho wrote:Someone preps your D2Ds for you!!
Jammy