ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
30 YEARS
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
30 YEARS
You get more lapsing and a frontal lobotomy and some rubber wallpaper.
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
30 YEARS
You get a pension which is composed of four schemes each of which will be less than when you started! You get to work four times harder and finish later and no Saturday Premium, overtime at time and a nat's ass over standard rate if you are full time, Never getting time off when you want it and belligerent management!
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
30 YEARS
Used to get a framed certificate and a pin badge! Must admit the frame wasnt bad so you could use if for a photo.Dont know what you would get now,a smile off the DOM? But that would only be if they had wind!lala wrote:Do we get anything for 10 years?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
30 YEARS
Smile from the DOM, you do know the warning about getting a smile from a member of the Viperidae family

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
bmccoll
- Posts: 190
- Joined: 21 Sep 2015, 22:19
- Gender: Male
30 YEARS
The lapel badge I got at 20 years was SMALLER than a 15 year one a colleague received a few weeks earlier! This was of course many years ago. Whether pins are still issued is beyond me!Mr Rush wrote:Nope. I was looking forward to that. Instead I got an RM lapel pin that's so small I'm afraid to wear it in case I lose it.DiamondSmiles wrote:Used to be a lump of plastic. Not sure if you even get that nowadays.lala wrote:Do we get anything for 10 years?
-
thedonkey
- Posts: 141
- Joined: 28 Nov 2016, 13:57
- Gender: Male
30 YEARS
So true.k979aaa wrote:You get a pension which is composed of four schemes each of which will be less than when you started! You get to work four times harder and finish later and no Saturday Premium, overtime at time and a nat's ass over standard rate if you are full time, Never getting time off when you want it and belligerent management!
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
30 YEARS
I got a pin badge and a certificate for the 10 years. That was in 2007. I just got a pin badge recently for the 20 years so I guess they don't do the certificates now.lala wrote:Do we get anything for 10 years?
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
30 YEARS
You are lucky you got a pin badge,they will be cutting back on them,soon all you will get is a pin!! Mind you you could put it on the DOMS chair and watch his face when he sits on it!!!Celgar wrote:I got a pin badge and a certificate for the 10 years. That was in 2007. I just got a pin badge recently for the 20 years so I guess they don't do the certificates now.lala wrote:Do we get anything for 10 years?