That sounds fair to me. In fact now I do remember our current Rep has come back to us in the past, when we've queried the DOMs actions over certain colleagues. Simply stating that there is a genuine reason that Postie X is allowed to leave half their walk behind and finish early. The example I stated was in an office I worked in briefly, which didn't have a Rep.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:The rep, as long as he is accredited, is the "neutral" in this case, and I believe (but correct me if I am wrong) is allowed access to certain information in cases such as this, but again there are checks and balances and legal obligations and penalties in place if the rep divulges protected information.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Swapping walks
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Swapping walks
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
roger
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 148
- Joined: 17 Feb 2007, 18:51
Swapping walks
Pay and modernisation agreement 2007/9 covers duty swaps.paulf0203 wrote:Can two colleagues in an office just decide to swap walks, or is there a process to follow?
-
paulf0203
- Posts: 121
- Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 09:58
- Gender: Male
Swapping walks
I can't find that Roger can you tell me what it says please mate?roger wrote:Pay and modernisation agreement 2007/9 covers duty swaps.paulf0203 wrote:Can two colleagues in an office just decide to swap walks, or is there a process to follow?
-
paulf0203
- Posts: 121
- Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 09:58
- Gender: Male
Swapping walks
ok I've found itpaulf0203 wrote:I can't find that Roger can you tell me what it says please mate?roger wrote:Pay and modernisation agreement 2007/9 covers duty swaps.paulf0203 wrote:Can two colleagues in an office just decide to swap walks, or is there a process to follow?