They wear their uniform because the buses are free (or were) for RM staff.Navalron wrote:Well said strong bull. Up here in Glasgow I see Postie's on their days off wearing uniform.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Overtime capped because of 6 day attendance pattern
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16716
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Overtime capped because of 6 day attendance pattern
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Overtime capped because of 6 day attendance pattern
I thought it was something to do with uniformdating.com.clashcityrocker wrote:They wear their uniform because the buses are free (or were) for RM staff.Navalron wrote:Well said strong bull. Up here in Glasgow I see Postie's on their days off wearing uniform.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share