Yep, I've mentioned it two years in a row now and most colleagues have no idea what I'm talking about. Once again voted against the rising payouts for our dislocated corporate elite.eastie wrote:We can every year when they get voted in at the AGM but most posties just throw the letter in the bin when asked to vote
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Moya must go?
-
Mr Rush
- Posts: 3362
- Joined: 05 Aug 2011, 14:27
- Gender: Male
Moya must go?
The machine stops.
-
nickbsmooth
- Posts: 279
- Joined: 25 Jan 2013, 14:19
- Gender: Male
- Location: South East
Moya must go?
CEO's are rewarded for failure. I've yet to see one have no bonus for being hopeless.
Even when these cheeses are pushed out, they're rewarded with more money as compensation for failing.
Even when these cheeses are pushed out, they're rewarded with more money as compensation for failing.