Thats a little different if you've come back early! Management are entitled to give you work to take you to your finish time. I'm surprised though, I can't remember the last time I got back to the office early!!ScousePostie wrote:I must admit. I do prep D2Ds the day before IF we've come back early from delivery. We are actually encouraged to do this by management.WOBBLY wrote:'runners' is a kind of generalised name used for the posties that don't do the job properly - come in early, cut corners, prep D2Ds the day before, don't take break etc...... but we do have posties that actually run in our office!ScousePostie wrote:Just out of interest. I see 'runners' used a lot on this forum. I'm wondering when you say you saw him 'running' do you mean walking at a very high pace or, actually running? This isn't being picky, I'm genuinely curious.elteleltel wrote:When I was off sick 6 months back with a busted ankle I saw a colleague of mine who incidentally i get on well with running on my round .I was bloody annoyed but what can you do ...
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
bulk split between delveries
-
WOBBLY
- Posts: 362
- Joined: 27 Apr 2012, 13:19
- Gender: Male
bulk split between delveries
-
cpsteve
- Posts: 699
- Joined: 20 Apr 2016, 15:46
- Gender: Male
bulk split between delveries
Easy duties for older posties are a thing of the past its do or die now. With the growth of our packet delivery service it could be good to have less able posties like this guy doing just packet delivery 9ams and prep and slightly longer non postable packet walks.