What a ridiculous statement. If someone started pushing,shoving and swinging punches at you the last thing you'd be thinking is ' I'd better stand/lay here and take it in case I lose my job'.toofpick wrote:Ok fight back then. I bet you'll lose your job.saddlerposty wrote:WTF ? how can give advice on a situation you never been in ? what happens then if they decide to stick the boot in, you might not be around to use lawyer. If you cant physically fight back, make as much noise as possible to attract some attention. no wonder we're turning into a nation whimps.toofpick wrote:Be wise and don't even bother to fight back. The minute he touches you just collapse on the floor and let the lawyers take care of the rest. I've never been in this situation but I'm pretty sure that's how many would deal with it nowadays.
It can only be a matter of time before we all have to wear body cams.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Were do i stand !
-
GRS
- Posts: 826
- Joined: 15 Jun 2015, 18:38
- Gender: Female
- Location: South West
Were do i stand !
-
bertieboy
- Posts: 56
- Joined: 25 Jul 2010, 19:53
- Gender: Male
Were do i stand !
It works for Rooney, Ronaldo, Vardy, Suarez etc.toofpick wrote:Be wise and don't even bother to fight back. The minute he touches you just collapse on the floor and let the lawyers take care of the rest. I've never been in this situation but I'm pretty sure that's how many would deal with it nowadays.
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
Were do i stand !
You really don't know who's carrying knives or worse nowadays. Being an expert boxer is no match if someone pulls a knife on you. Just try to avoid conflict, talk your way out of the situation. In a conflict situation, you're wrong and the other guys always right, if you know what I mean. Taint worth it.GRS wrote:What a ridiculous statement. If someone started pushing,shoving and swinging punches at you the last thing you'd be thinking is ' I'd better stand/lay here and take it in case I lose my job'.toofpick wrote:Ok fight back then. I bet you'll lose your job.saddlerposty wrote:WTF ? how can give advice on a situation you never been in ? what happens then if they decide to stick the boot in, you might not be around to use lawyer. If you cant physically fight back, make as much noise as possible to attract some attention. no wonder we're turning into a nation whimps.toofpick wrote:Be wise and don't even bother to fight back. The minute he touches you just collapse on the floor and let the lawyers take care of the rest. I've never been in this situation but I'm pretty sure that's how many would deal with it nowadays.
It can only be a matter of time before we all have to wear body cams.