Essex mum
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!!
-
music4essex
- Posts: 717
- Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 16:18
- Gender: Female
Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!
I am on delivery , I prefer the blue shirts
Essex mum
Essex mum
-
Mightyaj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 09 Dec 2009, 21:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!
Ok Ok I get the drift. Everyone wants blue shirts!! Sorry I asked! 
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12203
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!
You've been singing this to much:blue1873 wrote:"Blue is the colour"![]()
-
Claudiasdad
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 20 Jul 2014, 18:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!
Engineers in mail centres wear blue polos and sweat shirts , I stopped wearing blue shirts since they made them unisex and they look like maternity smocks 
-
Chelseablue
- Posts: 2227
- Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
- Gender: Female
Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!
The polos would be better if they were made of better material ,sweat resistant etc& not made of cheap netting
-
Claudiasdad
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 20 Jul 2014, 18:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!
I agree but 100% cotton costs a lot that's why we get that crappy poly cotton mixChelseablue wrote:The polos would be better if they were made of better material ,sweat resistant etc& not made of cheap netting