Because they were angryPostie45 wrote:so I hope whatever was written was interesting, but theres no way im going to read it all in caps. Why did you type it that way ?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
FREEDOM OF SPEECH FOR ALL POSTIES WHEREVER YOU MAY DELIVER
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: FREEDOM OF SPEECH FOR ALL POSTIES WHEREVER YOU MAY DELIV
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: FREEDOM OF SPEECH FOR ALL POSTIES WHEREVER YOU MAY DELIV
They don't give a toss about grievances,they even brag how many they have against them in our areamanagers are petrified of the the word grievance, it only takes one to open the floodgates
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
brykins
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 14 Dec 2010, 14:33
- Gender: Male
Re: FREEDOM OF SPEECH FOR ALL POSTIES WHEREVER YOU MAY DELIV
You go Maboo! I know you and who you're talking about :-)
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: FREEDOM OF SPEECH FOR ALL POSTIES WHEREVER YOU MAY DELIV
Well I hope you are supporting your colleague on the workplace??
In my case a couple of opg and a wannabe manager have joined forces with the bullying manager that tried it on with me.
Luckily a couple of our lads and lasses have supported me.
Wee reminder in case your reading this...as I know you will be.
This is only a job for me.
I can get another one.
This isn't the be all and end all
I will deal with you as a group or Individually
Using legal means
However,if attacked I have the right to defend myself using reasonable force
But you won't attack will you
Bullies are cowards...I've dealt with a few.
Same result every time
"I didn't know his feelings were hurt"
"Its only banter"
"I didn't mean it"
"I'm sorry it won't happen again'
Let's resolve things on a one to one basis NATIONALLY
Submit the proper forms
To union and RM
Yes it will cost a few quid
But if one bully thinks twice
Surely its worth it?

In my case a couple of opg and a wannabe manager have joined forces with the bullying manager that tried it on with me.
Luckily a couple of our lads and lasses have supported me.
Wee reminder in case your reading this...as I know you will be.
This is only a job for me.
I can get another one.
This isn't the be all and end all
I will deal with you as a group or Individually
Using legal means
However,if attacked I have the right to defend myself using reasonable force
But you won't attack will you
Bullies are cowards...I've dealt with a few.
Same result every time
"I didn't know his feelings were hurt"
"Its only banter"
"I didn't mean it"
"I'm sorry it won't happen again'
Let's resolve things on a one to one basis NATIONALLY
Submit the proper forms
To union and RM
Yes it will cost a few quid
But if one bully thinks twice
Surely its worth it?
I won
-
brykins
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 14 Dec 2010, 14:33
- Gender: Male
Re: FREEDOM OF SPEECH FOR ALL POSTIES WHEREVER YOU MAY DELIV
Oh yes - I was on the gate with her at the last walk-out.spiderj wrote:Well I hope you are supporting your colleague on the workplace??
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: FREEDOM OF SPEECH FOR ALL POSTIES WHEREVER YOU MAY DELIV
The rope round RMs neck and its getting shorter and shorter. Locally, Nationally and with Union involvement it needs to tackled."Its only banter"
Banter is only banter when its reciprocated, if its not its BULLYING.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: FREEDOM OF SPEECH FOR ALL POSTIES WHEREVER YOU MAY DELIV
Good on you fellabrykins wrote:Oh yes - I was on the gate with her at the last walk-out.spiderj wrote:Well I hope you are supporting your colleague on the workplace??
Not all units are as strong
I won
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: FREEDOM OF SPEECH FOR ALL POSTIES WHEREVER YOU MAY DELIV
Totally agree tbtTrueBlueTerrier wrote:The rope round RMs neck and its getting shorter and shorter. Locally, Nationally and with Union involvement it needs to tackled."Its only banter"
Banter is only banter when its reciprocated, if its not its BULLYING.
That was exactly what I stated when making my opening statement in b n h case.
I won