bluealbert wrote:Wouldn't you prefer a day in lieu than get payed 6 hours for working your day off ?? 6 hours is all we get payed in our office![]()
WHY?
you should get paid your contract!!
bluealbert wrote:Wouldn't you prefer a day in lieu than get payed 6 hours for working your day off ?? 6 hours is all we get payed in our office![]()
No, you will get a day's pay for enjoying a bank holiday off work.norm wrote:I suppose this agreement has no standing if you're on PT hours, I'm contracted 3 days a week but often do more than FT hours on OT. So I'll lose a days work next Monday?
Open it up,and all will be revealed.enskied wrote:This is the problem.."which agreement"Shaman Mao wrote:Which agreement is that from? Ta.
Management try to use every agreement to suit their own purpose to confuse you. We have a right to be paid Bank Holiday Excess, NO ARGUMENT.
I have 2.5 days left over as it is, I don't need or want more days off. I would normally do 7.5 hours on a Monday so that is what I'll get.bluealbert wrote:Wouldn't you prefer a day in lieu than get payed 6 hours for working your day off ?? 6 hours is all we get payed in our office![]()
You have to wait till after,tell your DOM on the Tuesday that you want paying for your rest day that fell on bank holiday Monday,and yes I have had joy in the past,I got mine backdated till the start of the new financial year.Luke Skywalker wrote:Bump.. Anyone had any joy in getting paid for next Monday?
most at ours struggle to book the 8 credited days off, they are forced to carry them forward to the next year, i was talking to a lad not long since, he'd already booked his 4 weeks off for the year and still had 17 days left!bluealbert wrote:Wouldn't you prefer a day in lieu than get payed 6 hours for working your day off ?? 6 hours is all we get payed in our office![]()
Scotland had yours on the 4/8/2014 I see.greengiant wrote:No bank holiday for me on Monday:
"Normal collections and deliveries in the AB, EH4 to EH10, EH13, EH14, EH22, EH23, EH36 to EH38, EH51, G, KA1 to KA5, KA9 to KA12, KA14 to KA30, KY11, KY12, KY99, ML, PA, PH1, PH2, PH14, TD1, TD7 to TD9, TD12 and ZE postcode areas"
Dinnae get mine till the 6th of Octoberk979aaa wrote:Scotland had yours on the 4/8/2014 I see.greengiant wrote:No bank holiday for me on Monday:
"Normal collections and deliveries in the AB, EH4 to EH10, EH13, EH14, EH22, EH23, EH36 to EH38, EH51, G, KA1 to KA5, KA9 to KA12, KA14 to KA30, KY11, KY12, KY99, ML, PA, PH1, PH2, PH14, TD1, TD7 to TD9, TD12 and ZE postcode areas"
k979aaa wrote:Scotland had yours on the 4/8/2014 I see.greengiant wrote:No bank holiday for me on Monday:
"Normal collections and deliveries in the AB, EH4 to EH10, EH13, EH14, EH22, EH23, EH36 to EH38, EH51, G, KA1 to KA5, KA9 to KA12, KA14 to KA30, KY11, KY12, KY99, ML, PA, PH1, PH2, PH14, TD1, TD7 to TD9, TD12 and ZE postcode areas"