ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

New Contract coming up for Betterware

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware

Post by arnold cheshire »

we might as well sell advertising space on the vans :nana
dave72
Posts: 415
Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 14:54
Gender: Male

Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware

Post by dave72 »

bringon4dayweeks wrote:we might as well sell advertising space on the vans :nana
I'm surprised this hasn't happened already
*xen*
Posts: 53
Joined: 20 Feb 2012, 18:52
Gender: Male

Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware

Post by *xen* »

dave72 wrote:
bringon4dayweeks wrote:we might as well sell advertising space on the vans :nana
I'm surprised this hasn't happened already
I'm not sure we want to draw too much attention to our fleet of filthy, battered jalopies.
That money talks,
I'll not deny,
I heard it once,
It said 'goodbye'.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware

Post by arnold cheshire »

eastie wrote:There is another new contract with RM in a months time to deliver Betterware catalogues once a month with any orders to be given as a percentage in the DOM's bonus
yes theres a contract coming up to deliver heinz baked beans to every uk household :thumbup
dave72
Posts: 415
Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 14:54
Gender: Male

Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware

Post by dave72 »

*xen* wrote:
dave72 wrote:
bringon4dayweeks wrote:we might as well sell advertising space on the vans :nana
I'm surprised this hasn't happened already
I'm not sure we want to draw too much attention to our fleet of filthy, battered jalopies.
DentMaster and ChipsAway should be all over it