ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

WHAT WOULD BE WRONG WITH MONTHLY PAY???

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
johno47
Posts: 495
Joined: 10 Feb 2007, 16:45
Location: Burslem

Post by johno47 »

Just remember if we accept monthly pay then they wont need as many staff in wages and some will be made redundant, it seems hypocritical to be fighting to stop job losses and then sell other workers down the river, i for one will tell them to stick it up their a***s...UNITY IS STRENGTH.
ray of sunshine
Posts: 117
Joined: 31 Jul 2007, 22:45

monthly pay no way

Post by ray of sunshine »

My hubby is on monthly pay and after all the bills and shopping has been took out,he has £100 to live on the whole month.
I live by week to week, having 3 kids to feed and going to monthly will be a disaster :sad:
will be doing car boots on my day off and sunday :roll:
see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil
Navy Bob
Posts: 32
Joined: 10 Oct 2007, 13:03

Post by Navy Bob »

I find monthly pay to be fine,You only need to BUDGET!!!!!! :d'oh!
venger
Posts: 206
Joined: 09 Oct 2007, 13:38

Post by venger »

Monthly pay would be a real pain in the arse for me. I have money going out of my bank each and every week, not to mention the monthly direct debits.
Also, RM are notorious for screwing up pay. I remember once it took them 5 weeks to pay me 2 lots (Weeks) of D2D. Many times I haven't got my overtime, or if they have paid me, it's wrong.

I like my weekly pay. Been on weekly pay since day 1 11 years ago. Don't fancy having to switch to monthly pay now.
ray of sunshine
Posts: 117
Joined: 31 Jul 2007, 22:45

here here here

Post by ray of sunshine »

:Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause
see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil