I wish there was a like button.Jpro747 wrote:See you next christmas with post no.200
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
100th post
-
Barbel
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
- Gender: Male
Re: 100th post
-
Pokermon
- Posts: 106
- Joined: 03 Nov 2011, 19:34
- Gender: Male
Re: 100th post
LOL I WON'T I JUST TYPE IN CAPS SOMETIMES ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11Brain Fury wrote:Here's a tip. When you write your CV don't do it in capitals.
Jpro747 wrote:See you next christmas with post no.200
Thanks, I won't do that, I'll just tell them I'm leaving with a smileratchet wrote:I hope the OP manages to escape from RM, but the best advice I can give is to make sure you don't burn your bridges.
Much as it may be tempting to tell them exactly what you think of them when you're on your way out of the door, try to resist the temptation to do so. They've heard it all before and it wont make an iota of difference to their lives, they'll simply move the next bloke into your job and will carry on as before.................... but if you find yourself out of work in the future, your parting shot may come back to haunt you.
Been there, done that.
Hey, it helps me with my motivation to leaveBarbel wrote:I wish there was a like button.Jpro747 wrote:See you next christmas with post no.200
Thanks for the encouragement, I will make it out alive