ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Getting caught short on your walk

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Pokermon
Posts: 106
Joined: 03 Nov 2011, 19:34
Gender: Male

Re: Getting caught short on your walk

Post by Pokermon »

daveyeff wrote:had to hev a shite once. went behind a derelict house in the back yard and shat in an old disguarded pedal bin. wiped me arse on a d2d. disgraceful i know, but it was either that or pappin me troosaz. no brainer really.
Half my customers on the council estates use the d2d for the same reason pal
Timelord
Posts: 143
Joined: 28 Aug 2008, 17:17
Gender: Female
Location: Gallifrey

Re: Getting caught short on your walk

Post by Timelord »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
2pints wrote:
Timelord wrote:You're fortunate that you can stand up to pee, think of the poor ladies!
I often think of ladies :chuckle
That usually helps :oops: :oops:
:shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :shock: :shock:
'I tolerate this century but I don't enjoy it'
The Doctor in 'An Unearthly Child'

A species set on endless growth is.... UNSUSTAINABLE
PHARRY
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 327
Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 17:56
Gender: Male

Re: Getting caught short on your walk

Post by PHARRY »

Timelord wrote:You're fortunate that you can stand up to pee, think of the poor ladies!
How do you ladies cope when wanting a pee on your walk ?
Last edited by PHARRY on 14 Dec 2013, 14:47, edited 1 time in total.
doorstepped
Posts: 1063
Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere west of London

Re: Getting caught short on your walk

Post by doorstepped »

Image
2pints
Posts: 286
Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 16:46
Gender: Male

Re: Getting caught short on your walk

Post by 2pints »

doorstepped wrote:Image
Shewee!? :Applause :chuckle
Timelord
Posts: 143
Joined: 28 Aug 2008, 17:17
Gender: Female
Location: Gallifrey

Re: Getting caught short on your walk

Post by Timelord »

if the worst comes to the worst I WILL knock on a door of someone who regularly gets packets, but would rather not!
'I tolerate this century but I don't enjoy it'
The Doctor in 'An Unearthly Child'

A species set on endless growth is.... UNSUSTAINABLE
royalmailslave
Posts: 126
Joined: 20 Sep 2010, 17:09
Gender: Male

Re: Getting caught short on your walk

Post by royalmailslave »

During my first year of service ...when I still used to go out on the lash Friday night and get up (or not go to bed) and go to work....for some reason I'd decided to drink Guinness

Saturday morning the usual factory I delivered to (toilet stop) was closed and the most horrific stomach cramps yup could imagine....I bolted down the side of the factory to the back of it ripped my strides down and all hell broke loose......had to wipe my arse with P739 cards which left my arsehole in tatters.....Izal would've been a more pleasant experience

No sooner had I finished a chap walking his greyhound walked past as I was leaving the crime scene and bid me good day

_________

Regularly piss in a bottle in the back of the Vauxhall Combo van but after spraying the bags with piss trying to aim into a coke bottle I upgraded to an Oasis bottle .....the wider neck allows for a better cleaner deposit

Always recommend carrying an Asda bag with you for those times of dire need you can place your legs through the handles ....like a nappy and pull up .....hey presto -s**t in a bag....tie it up and bin it

A colleague of mine just this summer gone had to s**t in a drop bag in the back of a van and wiped his arse with the sponge part of a frost scraper

And as a new starter heard tales of some of the rural driver shittin in the middle of a daily sport and depositing it out of the van window into a hedge



When you've gotta go you've gotta go it's as simple as that
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: Getting caught short on your walk

Post by bustedflush »

royalmailslave wrote:During my first year of service ...when I still used to go out on the lash Friday night and get up (or not go to bed) and go to work....for some reason I'd decided to drink Guinness

Saturday morning the usual factory I delivered to (toilet stop) was closed and the most horrific stomach cramps yup could imagine....I bolted down the side of the factory to the back of it ripped my strides down and all hell broke loose......had to wipe my arse with P739 cards which left my arsehole in tatters.....Izal would've been a more pleasant experience

No sooner had I finished a chap walking his greyhound walked past as I was leaving the crime scene and bid me good day

_________

Regularly piss in a bottle in the back of the Vauxhall Combo van but after spraying the bags with piss trying to aim into a coke bottle I upgraded to an Oasis bottle .....the wider neck allows for a better cleaner deposit

Always recommend carrying an Asda bag with you for those times of dire need you can place your legs through the handles ....like a nappy and pull up .....hey presto -s**t in a bag....tie it up and bin it

A colleague of mine just this summer gone had to s**t in a drop bag in the back of a van and wiped his arse with the sponge part of a frost scraper

And as a new starter heard tales of some of the rural driver shittin in the middle of a daily sport and depositing it out of the van window into a hedge



When you've gotta go you've gotta go it's as simple as that

Yeah, I found that too so had to avail myself of a large Nescafe coffee jar........ :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
BernardBresslaw
Posts: 381
Joined: 24 Nov 2011, 15:52
Gender: Male

Re: Getting caught short on your walk

Post by BernardBresslaw »

If it's raining you can just piss yourself and nobody will notice.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Getting caught short on your walk

Post by dvbuk55 »

Timelord wrote:You're fortunate that you can stand up to pee, think of the poor ladies!
What are you worried about, Paula Radcliffe did it in the gutter whilst on TV what could be more public than that - you could carry a folding bucket with a blanket :chuckle
Timelord
Posts: 143
Joined: 28 Aug 2008, 17:17
Gender: Female
Location: Gallifrey

Re: Getting caught short on your walk

Post by Timelord »

The public would just love that, catching a woman in a RM uniform squaring for a pee. I wonder what would management do if they had a complaint?
'I tolerate this century but I don't enjoy it'
The Doctor in 'An Unearthly Child'

A species set on endless growth is.... UNSUSTAINABLE
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16726
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Getting caught short on your walk

Post by clashcityrocker »

Timelord wrote:The public would just love that, catching a woman in a RM uniform squaring for a pee. I wonder what would management do if they had a complaint?
Ask for a photo probably.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Anonymouse
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 174
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 22:20
Gender: Male

Re: Getting caught short on your walk

Post by Anonymouse »

BernardBresslaw wrote:If it's raining you can just piss yourself and nobody will notice.
haha! Pretty sure my old partner done this. Weird smell about him once. Like a pissy wet dog.

Never been caught short yet. Have had to pack up and drive to a supermarket or home before but luckily my new round has 3 pubs and a community center so i'm spoiled for choice :Very Happy
oddball72
Posts: 1
Joined: 15 Jul 2013, 10:26
Gender: Male

Re: Getting caught short on your walk

Post by oddball72 »

This is an ongoing issue for me as I have a bladder problem that I'm on meds for. I have discussed this with my line manager and need to be put on a round with access to public toilets but as usual they don't listen. :arrrghhh This is not really the best job to have when you have a bladder condition as I'm constantly looking around for secluded spots to piss and it can get quite stressful for me sometimes. But, when you gotta go you gotta go. I have never been seen but was caught on CCTV once.