ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Godric
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 855
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 12:08
Gender: Male
Location: The Kingdom of Alba

Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow

Post by Godric »

won't get very far with the HCT's .... i'll just have to leave more streets :dance
"Vi har haft århundraden av kärlek och tillit till varandra."
borgpicard
Posts: 486
Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:45
Gender: Male

Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow

Post by borgpicard »

if the BBC said so take it with a pinch of salt
borgpicard
Posts: 486
Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:45
Gender: Male

Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow

Post by borgpicard »

:Applause :Applause
maninred wrote:
Lance Jack wrote:At the start of this year there was a long range forecast saying it was going to be a poor, wet summer. Now it turns out it was the best summer in seven years. You are better off just looking out the window each morning and having a guess.
:Applause
FinishOnTime
Posts: 153
Joined: 25 Apr 2013, 16:37
Gender: Male

Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow

Post by FinishOnTime »

borgpicard wrote::Applause :Applause
maninred wrote:
Lance Jack wrote:At the start of this year there was a long range forecast saying it was going to be a poor, wet summer. Now it turns out it was the best summer in seven years. You are better off just looking out the window each morning and having a guess.
:Applause

You'd be better off not reading anything in the Express.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow

Post by k979aaa »

FinishOnTime wrote:
borgpicard wrote::Applause :Applause
maninred wrote:
Lance Jack wrote:At the start of this year there was a long range forecast saying it was going to be a poor, wet summer. Now it turns out it was the best summer in seven years. You are better off just looking out the window each morning and having a guess.
:Applause

You'd be better off not reading anything in the Express.
Wait till Thursday you will never look at it again!
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow

Post by Stormproof »

same old same from a crap paper trying to boost sales. They do it every year :cuppa

2011 Image

2012 Image
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
Surreypostie
Posts: 999
Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 21:05
Gender: Male

Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow

Post by Surreypostie »

I'm just glad we have decent waterproofs and nice warm fleeces.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow

Post by k979aaa »

micksurrey wrote:I'm just glad we have decent waterproofs and nice warm fleeces.
You are joking we had better gear 20 years ago!
Surreypostie
Posts: 999
Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 21:05
Gender: Male

Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow

Post by Surreypostie »

;liar
flaminmoses
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 819
Joined: 05 Jul 2009, 14:17
Gender: Male

Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow

Post by flaminmoses »

the express must have michael fish on its weather page.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

micksurrey wrote:I'm just glad we have decent waterproofs and nice warm fleeces.
Bugger I didn't get you the new sign did I. Here you go Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Godric
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 855
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 12:08
Gender: Male
Location: The Kingdom of Alba

Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow

Post by Godric »

k979aaa wrote:
micksurrey wrote:I'm just glad we have decent waterproofs and nice warm fleeces.
You are joking we had better gear 20 years ago!
hook, line and sinker :left:
"Vi har haft århundraden av kärlek och tillit till varandra."
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow

Post by DGP1 »

I have spikeys........still in their wee bags so they're virgins and I hope to break them in this year :Very Happy
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:I have spikeys........still in their wee bags so they're virgins and I hope to break them in this year :Very Happy
Not for the first time I'll wager :wink:
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:I have spikeys........still in their wee bags so they're virgins and I hope to break them in this year :Very Happy
Not for the first time I'll wager :wink:
:angel
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio