ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Uniform farce
-
thevardinator
- Posts: 165
- Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 16:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Uniform farce
I've had some stern words and hopefully I should finally have something on the way.
STAND TOGETHER IN THE FIGHT.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Uniform farce
Your username is your pay number and the password is delivery (I can't remember if it's a capital D though), you change your password and then you're ready to goEnergie_man wrote:For all it's worth....
I ordered a pair of shorts this week ( yes shorts....)and guess what.....
Out of stock!
How do I get a dimensions username n password.?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Energie_man
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 10:32
Re: Uniform farce
DGP1 wrote:Your username is your pay number and the password is delivery (I can't remember if it's a capital D though), you change your password and then you're ready to goEnergie_man wrote:For all it's worth....
I ordered a pair of shorts this week ( yes shorts....)and guess what.....
Out of stock!
How do I get a dimensions username n password.?
-
Lance Jack
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 13 Nov 2012, 16:44
- Gender: Male
Re: Uniform farce
I left my order with my line manager and I knew he had not ordered the shoes. I asked him several times and just got a sarcastic answer. After about six weeks I said to him that he had a week to get them and if they did not turn up I would not be going out on delivery as they have not issued me the approved footwear and mine have now worn out. He then could explain to the DOM why he had not sorted this sooner and why I was not on deliveries. I got the shoes about five days later.