I've just called wages and they're claiming back the one or two days from last weeks pay for Friday and Saturday, plus Monday and Tuesday from this week if your office have informed them in time for the payroll program to run on Tuesday.
So thats cleared that up then...
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
1 days pay next week !!!
-
dean41
- Posts: 73
- Joined: 22 May 2007, 21:41
-
Junior
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 22:16
I'm not a legal expert, but as I worked four days last week (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu), I should be paid for four days. If I am not paid for the four days I worked, there must surely be some legal action I can undertake, as they will have under-paid me. At the very least, we will all be able to sue Royal Mail for stress, any charges incurred and probably many other things.
I'm pretty sure, though, that companies pay their wages, they have to pay the wages for that particular week/month and nothing else. There's a reason for a tax period on our wage slips and I'm sure that is partly why it's there...
I'm pretty sure, though, that companies pay their wages, they have to pay the wages for that particular week/month and nothing else. There's a reason for a tax period on our wage slips and I'm sure that is partly why it's there...