ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Bedtime?
-
crazyshrew
- Posts: 584
- Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
- Gender: Female
- Location: Coastal, South West
Re: Bedtime?
anywhere between 10 and 11, up at 5 30 to start at 6
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Bedtime?
Lights out at 10 pm. Up at 4.20am 
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
wiganpostie
- Posts: 670
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
- Gender: Male
Re: Bedtime?
Usually go to bed about 11, but it only takes me 5 minutes tops to fall asleep. Up for 530 am 
-
Caniel
- Posts: 623
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
- Gender: Female
- Location: The Batcave
Re: Bedtime?
I'm in bed at 8pm and up at 4am for a 6am start. I don't like to rush in the morning and I have a long cycle ride to work. I need at least 8 hours sleep a day or I feel all cranky at work.
-
janitor
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 689
- Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 16:18
- Gender: Male
Re: Bedtime?
Bed at 11 up at 0530.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Bedtime?
bed at about 10/11. Wake up about 4.30 or 5 before the alarm goes off.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Bedtime?
I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed........
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Bedtime?
Go to bed around 11, get up at 6.40 Mon/tues and 6.10 wed-Sat (different start time).
Getting up at 4-4.30am is one thing I don't miss at all.
Getting up at 4-4.30am is one thing I don't miss at all.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Bedtime?
You live alone?Chelseablue wrote:Normally 10 after I've made love to the missus for a good few pulsating hours ,, liar liar ,,I know lol
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Bedtime?
Yeah we all know that a posties back wont stand that stamina after slogging the streetsChelseablue wrote:I've made love to the missus for a good few pulsating hours
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
paranoid-android
- Posts: 106
- Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 09:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Bedtime?
shuffler3 wrote:Good lad.........we need more like ya.............well done. Top man!!!gand wrote:I find getting all my D2D prepared on Saturday afternoon in my own time and working my breaks along with doing free overtime means i don't have to get much sleep. Which mean's i can do more free work for royal mail. Which helps the company to keep me in a job. and give's us all better working rights.
Moya, is that you?
-
Cedar_Room
- Posts: 826
- Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09
Re: Bedtime?
Between 10 & 11pm.
Used to be a lot earlier,but as much as I dislike finishing later I do not miss the really early starts.
Used to be a lot earlier,but as much as I dislike finishing later I do not miss the really early starts.
“Shorts,in this weather?!”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
-
BettySwollocks
- Posts: 346
- Joined: 01 Oct 2007, 16:12
Re: Bedtime?
About 2 in the afternoon , wake about 9pm (if i'm lucky and get a decent sleep)
I work nights on CSS machines.
quite frequently, i'll wake after just 3-4 hours and can't drop back off
i start at 23:30, finish 09:15.
I work nights on CSS machines.
quite frequently, i'll wake after just 3-4 hours and can't drop back off
i start at 23:30, finish 09:15.
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: Bedtime?
Go to bed round eleven
Used to be around nine
Now I don't worry bout nothing
Cos worryins a waste a my time..............
Gnr lies..........new album anthem for things to come Lol

Used to be around nine
Now I don't worry bout nothing
Cos worryins a waste a my time..............
Gnr lies..........new album anthem for things to come Lol
I won