ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
WTL today
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Re: WTL today
handbrake on or off?or just a faulty handbrake that may well need adjusting as most of our age old fleet needs attention,we may well get the blame should a handbrake fail as nt being applied correctly rather than a fault that needs fixing and the van not fit to drive? 
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: WTL today
Well I haven't had a WTL for years, the old Line guy used to bring me the script to read and I'd read it if I felt like. On my return to work on Saturday I'm told I now have to by given my own personal WTL including the videos and RMTV
we'll see.........I'm to old to be wasting time on this because I don't really care anymore. If things go tits up I'll just retire.
-
monkeymutha
- Posts: 317
- Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 18:00
- Gender: Female
- Location: At the bottom of the bottomless pit
Re: WTL today
If you have been sick, or just skived, when you have your return to work interview they check if you have missed any WTL and normally say' no you havent'. Thing is with day off being every Tuesday I miss it every week anyway and they don't give a shite I never get updated on what was said.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: WTL today
monkeymutha wrote:If you have been sick, or just skived, when you have your return to work interview they check if you have missed any WTL and normally say' no you havent'. Thing is with day off being every Tuesday I miss it every week anyway and they don't give a shite I never get updated on what was said.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: WTL today
What's all this about putting your handbrake on???
I've been driving for years and I just don't bother, I mean handbrakes cause more deaths than not using them...............I may be confusing handbrakes with guns, those pesky Americans are getting inside my head

I've been driving for years and I just don't bother, I mean handbrakes cause more deaths than not using them...............I may be confusing handbrakes with guns, those pesky Americans are getting inside my head
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
jagger
- Posts: 182
- Joined: 23 Sep 2008, 13:24
- Gender: Male
Re: WTL today
Guns don't kill people, handbrakes do. 