Yes frog green it wasJono wrote:Is it the green one?maisymoo04 wrote:Got a striker with a back peddle brake
Had one as a kid and loved it...back pedal brake = king of the skids!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Anyone selling a bike?
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Anyone selling a bike?
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Anyone selling a bike?
This skid....................would it wash out or did it need taking down to a fast flowing river and beating with a rock 
-
haychie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 09 May 2013, 13:33
- Gender: Female
Re: Anyone selling a bike?
I have a Trek 7.5fx 2011 Hybrid bike, its a mens model I think its a 15" frame (I'm 5.4"). Its very good condition 2.5 years old, I'm looking to upgrade, its kept at my partners house, but I can get you a picture of it tomorrow if you are interested, why not google the spec and see what you think, its black, though you may want to change the saddle, I had a womans one fitted. I paid £700 for it, will do it for £300
Heres a link to spec.
http://www.evanscycles.com/products/tre ... e-ec023967" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Heres a link to spec.
http://www.evanscycles.com/products/tre ... e-ec023967" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;