ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Getting an offer / What to do .
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Getting an offer / What to do .
check this link out http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... nt#p386532" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
kwenchycup
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 25 Mar 2013, 14:01
- Gender: Female
Re: Getting an offer / What to do .
Thanks fishtank . So my IHR payment is tax free but the PILON is taxed im guessing ?
1 - 9 years service ........... So if I worked there 2 years would I get 2 weeks PILON or 9 ?
Thanks
1 - 9 years service ........... So if I worked there 2 years would I get 2 weeks PILON or 9 ?
Thanks
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Getting an offer / What to do .
Think both are tax free in that they both end up in the one lump sum...kwenchycup wrote:Thanks fishtank . So my IHR payment is tax free but the PILON is taxed im guessing ?
Might be wrong though.
Annual leave comes separately and is taxed.
9 weeks is the minimum PILON,anything from 1 year to 9 years gets 9 weeks.1 - 9 years service ........... So if I worked there 2 years would I get 2 weeks PILON or 9 ?
Thanks
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
kwenchycup
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 25 Mar 2013, 14:01
- Gender: Female
Re: Getting an offer / What to do .
Thanks for this guys its helped a lot on knowing what I should get .
Will be glad to get out as im now told my office will be starting to lapse soon
Will be glad to get out as im now told my office will be starting to lapse soon