ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Have your say survey!
-
edwardo
- Posts: 180
- Joined: 23 Sep 2010, 19:01
- Gender: Male
Re: Have your say survey!
not filling mine in 17 years and nothing changes
-
crazyshrew
- Posts: 584
- Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
- Gender: Female
- Location: Coastal, South West
Re: Have your say survey!
2 years, 2 different Doms and we've not seen ours again
funny thing is compared to what I read on here my office is as close to perfect as RM is going to get (but then we haven't our revision yet)
Really makes me wonder what the Dom's think needs to be covered up
funny thing is compared to what I read on here my office is as close to perfect as RM is going to get (but then we haven't our revision yet)
Really makes me wonder what the Dom's think needs to be covered up
-
Zootsuit
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 07 Oct 2011, 19:49
- Gender: Male
Re: Have your say survey!
Never bought an Irish lottery ticket. Never won the Irish lottery. Funny old thing.edwardo wrote:not filling mine in 17 years and nothing changes
-
Morethan16KG
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 14:42
Re: Have your say survey!
Waste of time. Last year's results never published. I refused to do mine
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Have your say survey!
whyy not.Mighty Hunter wrote:Never bought an Irish lottery ticket. Never won the Irish lottery. Funny old thing.edwardo wrote:not filling mine in 17 years and nothing changes
-
Zootsuit
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 07 Oct 2011, 19:49
- Gender: Male
Re: Have your say survey!
I'd say look at the threads on bullying and peoples concern about reporting it. There is a question on bullying on the survey. Fill it in if only to tick that box if you have been bullied.
Yes there is sceptisism on what happens to the survey data but if people don't use them to record bullying there will definitely be no concern from on high. It doesn't cost you anything to fill it in but a non-return might cost us in the long run, and not filling it in probably doesn't register as a protest, it will just seem that people can't be bothered or don't have any problems.
Just fill 'em in and tell the truth!
Yes there is sceptisism on what happens to the survey data but if people don't use them to record bullying there will definitely be no concern from on high. It doesn't cost you anything to fill it in but a non-return might cost us in the long run, and not filling it in probably doesn't register as a protest, it will just seem that people can't be bothered or don't have any problems.
Just fill 'em in and tell the truth!
-
Sidley
- Posts: 653
- Joined: 16 Jun 2012, 22:01
- Gender: Male
Re: Have your say survey!
Busy throwing off and bundling up with the driver hassling me for my bags. Dom and dumber chuck the questionnaire at me and tell me to fill it in before I leave. Ain't got the time boss, I'll fill it in at home. No you have to fill it in now and we'll send it in. Fair enough, wrote the fact I was being pressured to fill in the form by the dom and lino and being told I couldn't take it home, on the front of the form sealed it in the envelope and gave it back. Wonder what mori will think of that.
-
chooch
- Posts: 323
- Joined: 21 Jul 2010, 13:14
- Gender: Male
Re: Have your say survey!
Good CallSidley wrote:Busy throwing off and bundling up with the driver hassling me for my bags. Dom and dumber chuck the questionnaire at me and tell me to fill it in before I leave. Ain't got the time boss, I'll fill it in at home. No you have to fill it in now and we'll send it in. Fair enough, wrote the fact I was being pressured to fill in the form by the dom and lino and being told I couldn't take it home, on the front of the form sealed it in the envelope and gave it back. Wonder what mori will think of that.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Have your say survey!
Sidley wrote:Busy throwing off and bundling up with the driver hassling me for my bags. Dom and dumber chuck the questionnaire at me and tell me to fill it in before I leave. Ain't got the time boss, I'll fill it in at home. No you have to fill it in now and we'll send it in. Fair enough, wrote the fact I was being pressured to fill in the form by the dom and lino and being told I couldn't take it home, on the front of the form sealed it in the envelope and gave it back. Wonder what mori will think of that.
Good post.
This is what i got as well.
I did fill it in, like i do every year. Cant say i was very positive about the job though. The question. "would you recommend a job at RM to a friend" Not bloody likley !!.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
Silly Sarah
- Posts: 112
- Joined: 06 May 2010, 22:13
- Gender: Female
- Location: wild west
Re: Have your say survey!
Not seen our survey forms yet. Nothing ever happens on time in our office.
What have I done to deserve this?
-
Godric
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 855
- Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 12:08
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Kingdom of Alba
Re: Have your say survey!
royal mail managers don't know what they are doing ........ not fit to run a sweety shop
"Vi har haft århundraden av kärlek och tillit till varandra."
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Have your say survey!
You can't make wildly accurate accusations like that.Godric wrote:royal mail managers don't know what they are doing ........ not fit to run a sweety shop
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.