ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
i wonder...
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: i wonder...
Oi - you are not meant to out me, you know. Now where is me white lightning mutter mutter posties mutter.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: i wonder...
Dare I ask what white lightning is?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Oi - you are not meant to out me, you know. Now where is me white lightning mutter mutter posties mutter.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: i wonder...
dvbuk55 wrote:Dare I ask what white lightning is?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Oi - you are not meant to out me, you know. Now where is me white lightning mutter mutter posties mutter.
Is it not a cheap larger
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: i wonder...
such a limited knowledge of alcoholic beveragesdvbuk55 wrote:Dare I ask what white lightning is?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Oi - you are not meant to out me, you know. Now where is me white lightning mutter mutter posties mutter.

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: i wonder...
Useless fact.
It's actually what they used to call moonshine during the prohibition.
I knew a farmer who made it using the proper recipe,you could have fueled the space shuttle with it,i think he ended up blind.
It's actually what they used to call moonshine during the prohibition.
I knew a farmer who made it using the proper recipe,you could have fueled the space shuttle with it,i think he ended up blind.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: i wonder...
DGP has been warned many times about this but its not due to drinkfishtank wrote: he ended up blind.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: i wonder...
Who said that?krussel wrote:DGP has been warned many times about this but its not due to drinkfishtank wrote: he ended up blind.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: i wonder...
Walking in the naughty room after DG is like having spuggy on the bottom of your shoekrussel wrote:DGP has been warned many times about this but its not due to drinkfishtank wrote: he ended up blind.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: i wonder...
DGP1 wrote:Who said that?krussel wrote:DGP has been warned many times about this but its not due to drinkfishtank wrote: he ended up blind.
Its written on the wall in the naughty room next to the rubber suit
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: i wonder...
I once was given, when I did partake, some of the Irish stuff made from, I think, potatoes called poteen (?) - it tasted bloody awful and smelled even worse.fishtank wrote:Useless fact.
It's actually what they used to call moonshine during the prohibition.
I knew a farmer who made it using the proper recipe,you could have fueled the space shuttle with it,i think he ended up blind.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: i wonder...
The suit's leather with no backside in it..................erm..................so I've been toldkrussel wrote:DGP1 wrote:Who said that?krussel wrote:DGP has been warned many times about this but its not due to drinkfishtank wrote: he ended up blind.
Its written on the wall in the naughty room next to the rubber suit
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: i wonder...
It'll put hairs on your chest...........remove it from anywhere it touches thoughdvbuk55 wrote:I once was given, when I did partake, some of the Irish stuff made from, I think, potatoes called poteen (?) - it tasted bloody awful and smelled even worse.fishtank wrote:Useless fact.
It's actually what they used to call moonshine during the prohibition.
I knew a farmer who made it using the proper recipe,you could have fueled the space shuttle with it,i think he ended up blind.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: i wonder...
Hmmmmmm - I spilt some in my lap.............I thought it was testicular alopecia but now the mystery is solvedDGP1 wrote:It'll put hairs on your chest...........remove it from anywhere it touches thoughdvbuk55 wrote:I once was given, when I did partake, some of the Irish stuff made from, I think, potatoes called poteen (?) - it tasted bloody awful and smelled even worse.fishtank wrote:Useless fact.
It's actually what they used to call moonshine during the prohibition.
I knew a farmer who made it using the proper recipe,you could have fueled the space shuttle with it,i think he ended up blind.