ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Xmas Pressure weeks

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Xmas Pressure weeks

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Bahia Feliz wrote:
DGP1 wrote:You've been given your leave sheets for next year :shock: we haven't finished this years yet :nervous
Boring,same old moan! :Boo hoo!
Ahhhh, I'm sorry if I upset you......................in fact, I'm not, I'm actually quite happy to annoy you, just let me know if there's anything else I can do to please you :nana :nana :nana
Ha - you never say that to me! :wave
Don't get jealous now but you know I ALWAYS please you :wink:
:angel
mpl1111
Posts: 62
Joined: 25 Aug 2012, 18:20
Gender: Male

Re: Xmas Pressure weeks

Post by mpl1111 »

our pressure starts 4 weeks before xmas and week between xmas and new year no leave at all now we are being told reduced allocated weeks for october november leading up to xmas!! for 2013 next it will be take all leave in summer do without for winter months!!